Agnostic.com
3 12

We don't need a war on drugs we need a war on disinfectant....

Lizard_of_Ahaz 9 Apr 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

From outside the USA, it looks like he might be re-elected (which indicates widespread disinfectant swilling). How does it feel on the inside? You think he will get another term?

If the DNC keeps pushing Biden he just might... Telling voters that he isn't as rapey as Trump isn't working any better than telling them Hillary wasn't quite as unpopular as Trump in 2016... I swear they must be staffed by Trump campaign workers...
Absolutely amazes me that they think running Republicans in drag is going to be a winning strategy.

@Lizard_of_Ahaz lol From where I see, the Democrats are only the required 1.5 metres (covid virus regulation) left of the Republicans. But certainly a safer bet. But gees I wish they'd get their shit together.

@MsDemeanour Actually they are to the right of Reagan politically. Biden has already announced he has appointed Larry Summers the supporters of cutting our social safety net and the Tar Sands pipeline as his administrations "chief economic advisor".

@Lizard_of_Ahaz That's pretty sad.

@MsDemeanour I think so we are supposed to have a two party system in this country. One of the right and the other of the left but what we have is two right wing parties instead. Both of them more interested in big money donors than the voters themselves. Seems like every election we are given a choice between shit and a shit sandwich....

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Yes but I think the same about our two major parties in Australia. Both get the benefit of donations from the same major companies No transparency.. We might not be quite there yet but I fear we are following you guys down the same path. All those lovely Scandanavian countries we could use as role models but instead............eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

yeah but Donnie's needles are always clean . . . just sayin'

BD66 Level 8 Apr 26, 2020

The video I posted is real and only edited for the clips of speeches he made it is all Bush the one you posted is a fake...
[spectrum.ieee.org]

@Lizard_of_Ahaz I'm with you 100% on GWB. In a game of Jeopardy, Trump, Obama, and GWB, my money is on Trump.

@BD66 Republicans always bet on losers....

@BD66
“Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.”
Professor William T. Kelley

you can't seriously compare the articulation of Trump and Obama. Trump can't even pronounce the words in a prepared speech.

@MsDemeanour Obama can do a fantastic job delivering a prepared speech. He would have been a very good newscaster or sportscaster. Take away the prepared speech and he stutters, stammers, says "Um" over and over again. The current Democratic candidate can't even deliver a message when he has his notes in front of him: [powerlineblog.com]

@BD66 yes he did stammer and stutter as most of us would when being asked questions. I think that is ok. But he can at least pronounce words with more than two syllables

@BD66 If you have never given a speech, you have no clue how difficult it is.

Trump speaks at the equivalency of a 4th grade education. Obama spoke at a 12th grade level.

@AtheistInNC I've given plenty of speeches. I have taught classes in microelectronics, linear signals and systems, and pattern recognition to undergraduate and graduate students at top universities. I teach 8 classes a year at a community college. It's difficult at first, but you get over it, and any successful politician can get through that process pretty quickly. It's mind-boggling that someone with the limited verbal capacity of GWB could be elected twice. It's even more mind-boggling that someone like Joe Biden, who is obviously suffering from dementia, might be elected President.

Recent Visitors 41

Photos 77,326 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" 😆😆😆

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators