Agnostic.com
10 7

Foster's Wisdom is Wise

BDair 8 May 6
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is good to think for one's self.

BDair Level 8 May 8, 2020

Major Wrong .

GEGR Level 7 May 7, 2020

There is no scientific or medical consensus to back your opinion. Doctors and researchers are making statements that contradict one another. No one has accurate enough data to prove their assertions with absolute certainty.

Foster's wisdom is bollocks

Moravian Level 8 May 7, 2020

Disagree completely.
That's a very selfish attitude.

scurry Level 9 May 6, 2020

"IF" being the operative word here.

Let me know how that works for you.

Paul4747 Level 8 May 6, 2020

So far, it has been working fine for me. I have gone about my business as usual. I have been getting out and kayaking, sailing, hiking etc....I use public restrooms and showers daily, so I have undoubtedly had exposure to whatever virus is out there. I wear a mask when it is required. I eat a very healthy diet, and take specific supplements to boost my immunity.

@BDair And if you jump from a tall building, flapping your arms will keep you in the air until you hit the ground.

No, but that is a nice non sequitur you have there.

My asthma takes me down a different road. Sometimes a simple task is breath taking hard. Anything that might cause more problems with breathing is scary enough to make me stay away from it. I know what suffocation feels like.

OldGoat43 Level 9 May 6, 2020

There are people with underlying conditions that need to take serious precautions.

I have to say I don't agree with the dog on this one.
If you are over 60 and have any respiratory issues, you need to protect yourself.

BD66 Level 8 May 6, 2020

Certainly, there is a large segment of the population that is at great risk, and needs to be vigilant about taking every precaution. Dogs do not need to worry though.

Bad fucking advice. shoot the dog.

The dog is just doing what it's told please do not shoot it.

Show me one confirmed case of a dog contracting COVID 19.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 44

Photos 77,298 More

Posted by Ryo1

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThose are my pronouns too!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyEaster hack??

Posted by KilltheskyfairyStill Women’s History Month…

Posted by noworry28There's nothing Holy about any of the Torah, New Testament, or Quran.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHappy Atheist Day to my fellow Atheists!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyYou can’t win!

Posted by noworry28This is so funny 😁

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,975Top

Moderators