Agnostic.com
8 8

I suspect there is far more of this than anyone knows.

Boxdoc 7 June 1
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As T. R. Malthus said, over 200 years ago...."As the quantity of life (in any given area) increases, the quality of life decreases"....and this was in 1812, over 200 years ago - when the world population was growing at 1000 more per day. Today it's 220,000 more, per day.

J.T. Calhoun observed rats - kept clean, well fed and watered...just were more, or less crowded.

His observations?
The more crowded they were the more

-aggressive - including senseless violence
-asexual
-greedy/hoarding
-child neglecting/abusive
-gang mentality

• they were.

Read for yourselves.

[ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

Robecology Level 9 June 1, 2020

FYI that photo is from 1885....

[reddit.com]

Pretty good cameras back then

@Boxdoc Photoshop modified....

They have been tracking White Supremacist terrorist groups that support Trump going to the protests dressed as anti fascists going to these rallies to commit acts of violence hoping to spark a race war.... The cops seem to be helping them by attacking non-violent protesters and reporters...
[dailykos.com]

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

@Boxdoc Not a joke just this morning a report was released that Alex Jones faked an incident in Austin Texas using his goons to burn the possessions of a homeless man so he could film it and try to blame it on Anti-fascists....

I appreciate the honesty.

HannaYou Level 6 June 1, 2020

I don't think that's meant to be taken literally. I'd bet he's alluding to the people who really do think like that.

brentan Level 8 June 1, 2020

[reddit.com]

I agree. There’s always this violent element, waiting to take advantage of a protest, a pandemic, a natural disaster such as a hurricane.

[reddit.com]

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Yes. And you’ve heard of the Shock Doctrine?

@CarolinaGirl60 Which is exactly what the far-right-wing Trump cult is using now by trying to create an element of violence in these protests... Unfortunately the police are helping them and the only way left it looks like is to defund the present police and fund new departments in their place.

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Totally agree.

Dickhead isnt even wearing any body protection!
To say nothingof his face mask!

FrayedBear Level 9 June 1, 2020

[reddit.com]

Of course... Criminals take advantage...

[reddit.com]

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 47

Photos 77,294 More

Posted by CliffordCook([stopchristiannationalism.com], when he heard there was an apparition of the Virgin Mary, he cut to the front of the line to grab her by the pussy.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,991Top

Moderators