Agnostic.com
5 10

Cartoon by Wee Skribbles from Glasgow. He has upset Trump who has threatened to have him arrested if he enters the US.

Moravian 8 July 30
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nailed it

bobwjr Level 10 July 30, 2020

Accurate depiction...

Trump has his own twisted sense of Justice

He also broke his promise to "lock her up." When faced by a crowd chanting "lock her up" he dismisses it with a wave of his hand.

Trump has an inflated sense of self importance... He has threatened to have a lot of people who make fun of him arrested... I have yet to see anyone who makes fun of him get arrested.

Oh aye, & what is Wee Skribbles gonna do if the lumpkin comes to Glasgee?
Give him a Glasgow welcome & treat him like the rent collector and shove all those pennies & ha'pennies collected as rent payment up his anus?

FrayedBear Level 9 July 30, 2020

Doesn't he have to get a visa to enter the USA?

This is no different to the mad mullahs declaring jihad.

Gie him a Glesga kiss hopefully

@Moravian Before the pennies? 😁

@Moravian Can you imagine what would happen if a quarter of a million angry Scots turned out to greet him?
And to say that many never did before we've only just passed the 100th anniversary of when that many turned out for John Maclean the Fighting Dominie

[en.wikipedia.org]

@FrayedBear Sensible man. In hindsight anyone not against the great war was a few sandwiches short of a picnic.
Another Scot who has upset the Trump clan is Patrick Harvie of the Green party. He has suggested taking the Trump organisation to court over possible offences under money laundering laws when they bought Turnberry golf course.
There have been hints of collusion with Russian oligarchs
Eric Trump had some not very complimentary things to say about Mr Harvie.
I love it when someone gets under the skin of that obnoxious family.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 48

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI don’t understand why it hasn’t happened…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyA few things that people (fellas) seem to not understand about the bear vs man thing: The scenario is, a woman is walking through the woods hiking alone.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyA few things that people (fellas) seem to not understand about the bear vs man thing: The scenario is, a woman is walking through the woods hiking alone.

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI think even dummies know some of these?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,992Top

Moderators