Agnostic.com
5 15

Happy Labor Day!

altschmerz 9 Sep 7
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Prior to WWII, there were labor unions, but laborers were desperately poor.
During WWII, almost all the other developed countries in the world bombed out each other's industrial infrastructure and bankrupted themselves.
The United States was the only country in the world that survived the war with an industrial infrastructure in tact.
From 1945 to 1980, unskilled laborers in the USA enjoyed a standard of living that they never had before, and never will again.
The people to thank for that are the people who started WWII. Hitler, Stalin, and Tojo. Not labor unions.
Give credit where credit is due.

BD66 Level 8 Sep 8, 2020

I have never been lucky enough to be in a union, but I am a big proponent of them.

Here it is widely ignored except for government workers.

@altschmerz It's treated as a national disaster if the retailers don't get Christmas off.

@altschmerz In the US paid holiday is an alien creature bend on destroying life as we don't want to know it.

Thank a union member.

Holy crap!!! Might have to save that one.

Anti union??

@altschmerz read two and four again..

@Cutiebeauty 2 & 4 = sarcasm

@altschmerz you consider sarcasm when those are your children..

@altschmerz I thought you knew me better than that.. Children are my life.. I don't joke about children.. And, I'm not mad at you. Just stating my opinion..

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 45

Photos 77,298 More

Posted by Ryo1

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThose are my pronouns too!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyEaster hack??

Posted by KilltheskyfairyStill Women’s History Month…

Posted by noworry28There's nothing Holy about any of the Torah, New Testament, or Quran.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHappy Atheist Day to my fellow Atheists!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyYou can’t win!

Posted by noworry28This is so funny 😁

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,975Top

Moderators