Agnostic.com
4 12

Still wondering?...

Lizard_of_Ahaz 9 Dec 17
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So, the Catholic priests are only doing what Jeebus would do!? πŸ˜›

This is gross, in my opinion (although I am sure more that one shepherd has taken a few liberties with his flock).

But, it does point out that the "good shepherd" doesn't tend to his flock and care for the animals out of any kind of love for them. The mindless animal is only regarded as worthy in terms of how it can benefit the shepherd: food, wool, a quick shag etc... And, in the end, most sheep will not be eaten by the wolf but will be led to the slaughter by the shepherd--thus making him the true "wolf in sheep's clothing."

Joanne Level 7 Dec 17, 2020

Leviticus 18:23-28

23 β€œDon’t have sex with an animal and violate yourself by it.

β€œA woman must not have sex with an animal. That is perverse.

24-28 β€œDon’t pollute yourself in any of these ways. This is how the nations became polluted, the ones that I am going to drive out of the land before you. Even the land itself became polluted and I punished it for its iniquitiesβ€”the land vomited up its inhabitants. You must keep my decrees and lawsβ€”natives and foreigners both. You must not do any of these abhorrent things. The people who lived in this land before you arrived did all these things and polluted the land. And if you pollute it, the land will vomit you up just as it vomited up the nations that preceded you.

I find that in very bad taste, both as cruelty to animals and a waste of good lamb chops.

Hope he found a good looking one

The sheep is probably saying, "I don't mind this so much, the problem is when the bugger tries to kiss me!"

@LenHazell53 takes a lot to screw, get up, run to the front, kiss the sheep and then run back but hey if he really cares for her. . . . . well

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 30

Photos 77,298 More

Posted by Ryo1

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThose are my pronouns too!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyEaster hack??

Posted by KilltheskyfairyStill Women’s History Month…

Posted by noworry28There's nothing Holy about any of the Torah, New Testament, or Quran.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHappy Atheist Day to my fellow Atheists!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyYou can’t win!

Posted by noworry28This is so funny 😁

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,975Top

Moderators