Agnostic.com
7 13

This Gen X'er is going to celebrate my little promotion tonight! Cheer's 🍻🍹🀘🍾🎊πŸ₯‚πŸŽ‰

MichelleGar1 9 May 21
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Congrats

bobwjr Level 10 May 22, 2021

@bobwjr Thanks!

Man, I'm just trying to live my best life.

Kynlei Level 8 May 22, 2021

Congratulations!!πŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

BudFrank Level 8 May 22, 2021

@BudFrank Thank you!

Born in 61' so right on the cusp of Boomer/GenX, always had more in common with Gen X sensibilities but always had friends that were a decade or more older because they were more well read and well traveled. Boomers and Millennials tend to take their navel gazing far too seriously, personally I figure they can all go get fucked for all I care. I'm just enjoying the ride and having too much fun to care what they are fussing about.

Surfpirate Level 9 May 21, 2021

@Surfpirate Exactly!

Way too many labels, compartments, boxes.

OldGoat43 Level 9 May 21, 2021

@OldGoat43 I'm just having fun, nothing literal here!

@MichelleGar1 . No problem, that's my tolerance for those things, it's acting up like hay fever. Getting short of home grown weed.

@OldGoat43 Hope you get more weed! I have a THC vape that I hit when I can't get sleep, going to hit it now or I'll be up all night!

@MichelleGar1. My temporary method is gummies bought online. I little expensive but I can cut up big ones to quarter size which work pretty good for sleepytime.

But, that is a misrepresentation of boomer women. That looks more like a β€œKaren”, who, according to dictionary.com, β€œKaren is a pejorative slang term for an obnoxious, angry, entitled, and often racist middle-aged white woman who uses her privilege to get her way or police other people's behaviors.” Note the β€œmiddle-aged”. While boomer women may WISH they were middle-aged, we are mostly in our 70s, 80s, and dead.

KateOahu Level 8 May 21, 2021

@MsKathleen Actually she's Xenia Princess Warrior, nothing Karen about her at all, just a very strong woman! I used to watch that show in the 90's.

@MichelleGar1 Michelle, you KNOW I don’t know anything about pop culture. LOL

@MsKathleen No worries! I'm just having some fun! LOL!!!

Congratulations, woman. Tell me all about it.

KateOahu Level 8 May 21, 2021

@MsKathleen Of course! I had this position before, now it's just a refresher course and more paperwork and responsibilities! It's dealing with something I have a passion for, working with the elderly! Good times ahead!

@MichelleGar1 You seem pleased, which makes me the same...FOR you. Congrats again.

@MsKathleen Thank you, I am! Cheers friend! πŸ»πŸ’πŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸŽŠ

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 30

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI don’t understand why it hasn’t happened…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI can’t get enough of bear…

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI think even dummies know some of these?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,992Top

Moderators