Agnostic.com
2 11

Now I know how to get alone time!

MichelleGar1 9 May 23
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Depending on the diameter of the branch and how much firewood it will supply for next winter in Texas he might just be onto something....

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Yeah knowing my limits and going away for a few hours! Lol

@MichelleGar1 I hear the Texas GQP is still trying to blame a couple of UN-winterized wind generators for their grid going down instead of all the other fossil fuel plants that froze for the same reason due to their failure to regulate so you better get ready for this winter while you can...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Texas is fucked! I live far West Texas where we're mostly forgotten about and we have our own power grid that's not connected to the rest of Texas, so we at least have that, but not the right to get a safe abortion! Fuck Texas!

@MichelleGar1 Maybe you can find a nice wood pellet fireplace and someone to help you install it. You can get some of those pellets pretty cheaply these days and a pallet full of them could get you through the winter if you hook up a small wind generator of your own with a couple batteries and an inverter.

Iā€™d rather get HELP.

KateOahu Level 8 May 23, 2021

Recent Visitors 25

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI don’t understand why it hasn’t happened…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI can’t get enough of bear…

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI think even dummies know some of these?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,993Top

Moderators