Agnostic.com
6 12

Happy Father's Day!!!! Hope you all enjoy your day!!!!

MichelleGar1 9 June 20
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My ex told me to stay away from my son, and then she married a militant cop who told me to stay away. They made my son sleep in their car if he didn't toe the line. Twenty years later my son slit his wrists and died. He was only 31.

OldGoat43 Level 9 June 21, 2021

My Dad's Funko would be the same except it would say, "Married a psychopath who keeps us apart".

Edit: I should clarify, I didn't mean my mom. They're divorced and remarried.

Kynlei Level 8 June 21, 2021

Here's to my grandfather.

FrayedBear Level 9 June 20, 2021

I respect him every day by carrying him in the car back seat. He's put a sign on the window reading "If you think me ugly wait til you see my grandson driving".
If it's father's day in Australia no one is advertising it!

My ex hid my daughter from me and brainwashed her into hating me. She also indoctrinated her into cult thinking and destroyed her life. Last year in November my daughter who is my only child died of COVID... Not a great time of the year for me.

As my divorce lawyer told me after the examination for discovery 'Change your name, move to Brazil and forget about those kids because you will never see them again if she has her way and given the current political climate, she will have her way'.
I didn't listen to his advice and fought on to be a part of my children's lives, the judge told me that 'women had been persecuted by men for thousands of years and it was time for some pay back'. I tried to tell her that I wasn't even 30 years old and hadn't persecuted anyone but it fell on deaf ears.
The last time I saw my kids my eldest boy asked me 'Are you the good daddy or the bad daddy' - I've been kicked in the nuts before it never hurt that much.

@SnowyOwl I hope that you told him "the wronged & discriminated against Daddy".

@SnowyOwl I suggest that you take the Canadian Government to the International Court of Human Rights for violating your right to drive a motor vehicle.
Also, did Canada sign the International Treaty on the Rights of the Child? If it did it failed your children & inter alia yourself in allowing her to remove the children from Canada.

@FrayedBear You probably won't be surprised to hear that the change in the family court system had more to do with downloading everything onto the father and securing the female vote. The ironic bit is that I'm a feminist but my Ex is only a feminist so far as it works in her favour. Legal costs are expected to run between $50k and $100k and I will have to get a learner's permit before I can drive again.

My Ex married an American Marine Officer, moved the kids out of Canada without permission, changed their names and that was the last time I saw them. I paid until the youngest turned 30 years old and decided that was enough, no contact, not so much as a card or an email.
Now I am fighting the government and they have suspended my driver's license in an effort to keep me paying for kids that might as well be dead to me. Father's Day usually makes me feel like my guts are being slowly ripped out, this year was not so bad but my wife had to drive us to work.

SnowyOwl Level 8 June 20, 2021

Why do you have to pay beyond 18? And what for?

@FrayedBear Up until they are 28 years old if they are enrolled in a post secondary institution. None of them are but they are my children even if they no longer know me or this side of their family. Still enough is enough.

@SnowyOwl it used to be 25 here.
IMO education is the responsibility of the state not the individual. You want a strong country then you endure that the citizens needs of food, housing, education, health & medicine are all available to them, the state ensuring availability of all. Many countries following American policies have completely failed. We could all be now living in utopia if American led greed & belief in exploiting others through war & skulduggery for their own self did not exist.

Mom: β€œRemember how I told you that your father went out to buy smokes and never came back?”
Son: β€œYea”
Mom: β€œI want you to take up smoking now.”

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 32

Photos 77,294 More

Posted by noworry28Yep, he didn't want to be a Beverly hillbilly, he became a Washington DC hillbilly.

Posted by CliffordCookDonald Trump is so Bible, when he heard it would be easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle than for a wealthy man to go to heaven, he just had a gigantic needle built to ride his camel ...

Posted by CliffordCook([stopchristiannationalism.com], when he heard there was an apparition of the Virgin Mary, he cut to the front of the line to grab her by the pussy.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,992Top

Moderators