Agnostic.com
5 10

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing

glennlab 10 June 28
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What a douche!

Kynlei Level 8 June 29, 2021

Okay I am female and I had no idea what that is and after reading some of the comments I think I know but surely woman no longer do this to themselves as it is a sure fire way to get a nasty case of thrush. The vagina is self cleaning and does not need this (also why would you carry it around in your bag?)

Budgie Level 8 June 29, 2021

based on the shelves at the pharmacy here, yeah, they still do. I agree with you.

I only know what they look like because I used to work in the health and beauty department at Walmart. I'd find an open one every now and then. Yes, I took them off the shelf.

What's a juice box?

FrayedBear Level 9 June 29, 2021

Juice in a waxpaper box, mostly

@glennlab So according to Lizard they use them as douche bags? With the fruit juice?
No wonder oral sex is so favoured over there!

@FrayedBear Juice box can also be the woman herself as Andrew Silverstone once said "The definition of vagina is the box the penis cums in..."

@Lizard_of_Ahaz there are many places that it can orgasm but not in a box which the vagina isn't. If anything it's a sleeve.

@FrayedBear No wonder you are lonely....

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Lol. Who said I'm lonely?

Better going between her legs....

hmmmm...a refreshing mix of vinegar and water...with a dash of lavender?

Robecology Level 9 June 28, 2021
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 34

Photos 77,362 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyApparently all the Christian nationalists are buying his jersey🙄🤣😂🤣

Posted by KilltheskyfairyApparently all the Christian nationalists are buying his jersey🙄🤣😂🤣

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMore Chiefs’ kicker…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyTiny dot on the tiny blue dot?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyChiefs gotta drop the kicker…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 3,003Top

Moderators