Agnostic.com
4 13

The next time they decide to march on the capitol we should welcome them with a daisy cutter.

glennlab 10 Aug 17
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One of my favorite fantasies is that the Jan 6 insurrectionists got the treatment they deserved. Oh, well...

racocn8 Level 9 Aug 17, 2021

I think that it's happening quite well. Very quietly...but we've already arrested and brought 600+ to trial for their "insurrection"

Here's a way you can help find more;

[insider.com]

@Robecology I understand. I attach a more emotional disgust for psychotics who, as a function of their issues, sought to overturn the government and install a fascist dictatorship. Seditionists like that might need a psychiatric hospital, but treatment stronger than prison is now deemed to be declasse.

don't recall any Afghan "terrorists" on the 9/11 planes but W certainly had no problem with all those "non-terrorist" Saudis and their oil money

Too late. The lunatics have taken over the insane asylum.

KateOahu Level 8 Aug 17, 2021

No shit, he's from the terrorist/war criminal party.
Fucking fascist bastard.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 31

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI don’t understand why it hasn’t happened…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI can’t get enough of bear…

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI think even dummies know some of these?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,993Top

Moderators