Agnostic.com
4 11

I don't believe in heaven. Still, this is touching.

Ryo1 8 Aug 25
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Agreed. I hope that if life essence continues after corporeal death there will be veritable herds of cats & dogs waiting for me.

FrayedBear Level 9 Aug 25, 2021

Better than the 70 virgins waiting for those other guys.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Aug 25, 2021

They may have a nasty surprise.

I had a Border Collie and an Inuit before my current Shiba Inu. They died of old age about 2 years ago. They grew up together and they became so inseparable that 5 days after the Collie died, the Inuit went, too. It was clear that the Inuit didn't have a will to carry on alone any more. I don't believe in heaven but it's nice to think that they are together again somewhere. It's just a sentimental thought. Lol

Ryo1 Level 8 Aug 25, 2021

My grandmother had a chihuahua that was meaner than cat shit.
He had a crooked tail and always acted as if I were Satan manifest when I was around.
He'd snarl and growl and bark, all the while showing his dental work under the furthest piece of furniture from me.
So when I was six I asked why the little bastard hated me so much.
The explanation was that when I was three I had grabbed him up and he nipped me on the cheek, so in retribution I bit his tail so hard it broke in two places.
I have no memory of that event, but he just couldn't let it go.

I have been around several of these creatures and for the many who think I am nonviolent, the best thing for some of these is a 9mm. Little bastards that bit you for no reason and growl. Even if you have been nothing but nice to them.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 32

Photos 77,336 More

Posted by michelle666garLove this movie!!!

Posted by backtobasicsThere may be an opening soon!

Posted by glennlabIn case there was ever any doubt

Posted by KilltheskyfairyStill more bear…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI don’t understand why it hasn’t happened…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,992Top

Moderators