Agnostic.com
75 12

Beats working for a living.

Garban 8 Apr 30
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

75 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yup! It's gonna happen! Lol

@Garban More than that but only 3 is a good enough excuse as to why I said what I said! Lol

37 last of the fart jokes.

glennlab Level 10 Apr 30, 2022

Why some are now ex's! Lol

@Garban I wanted to, especially when they would say, why do you listen to that crap! 😑😑😑😑

Way more affordable and fun! Lol!!!

Oops! Lol

Ummm okay! Lol

I ❀️ taco's!

@Garban Right in the fucking nuts! Lol

Mean drunk, that's why I do not drink....One time when I was i think 23 was Plenty......

We're not worthy!

Here you go! Lol

Re 2nd one: OMG where did you get that 1000% accurate pic & quote of my ex? I got A Lot of whipped cream because of maraschino juice!

@AnneWimsey It struck home with me because I don't like pickles on hamburgers.

@glennlab more burger for me!!!!!!!

I was always assigned to be the babysitter even at 6 year's old! Lol

Well we know! Lol

@Garban My kid's too, I'm not a grandma yet, so we'll see when that happens! They're going to get Sabbath and Slayer onesies! Lol

@Garban My daughter and her boyfriend went to go see Gojira this weekend and really loved the band, I'm such a proud momma, had tears in my eyes! πŸ€˜πŸ–€πŸŽΈπŸ–€πŸ€˜πŸŽΈ

Me yesterday! Lol

O hell no! Lol

Oh O!!! Lol

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 27

Photos 77,377 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyYep, this was the weather!

Posted by noworry28My ten commandments.

Posted by noworry28Critical thinking, research, and facts will become a crime under tRump.

Posted by noworry28He is a disgrace.

Posted by KilltheskyfairySomeone tryna tell old Charlie something? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Posted by KilltheskyfairySomeone tryna tell old Charlie something? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Posted by KilltheskyfairyApparently all the Christian nationalists are buying his jerseyπŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Posted by KilltheskyfairyApparently all the Christian nationalists are buying his jerseyπŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMore Chiefs’ kicker…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 3,003Top

Moderators