Agnostic.com
5 15

So fucking stupid!

OldMetalHead 9 June 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Support group for Florida's teenage mothers meets every Wednesday after school in the Everglades Junior High school gym.

OldGoat43 Level 9 June 17, 2022

Those ''support groups'' are fine when the girl has an infant. What happens when the child is nine and wants expensive toys and needs braces, etc? If you've never been a single mother, you can't imagine how thinly you can be stretched. Some damned ''right to lifers'' who give a girl a pack of diapers and feel soooo good about themselves should come back when it's time for insurance and education and teen-aged HORMONES! All those charming images of ''family vacations'' and summer camps and dance lessons, etc, are out of the question for so many single moms. SUCKS.

Common sense should dictate that if she is too young to adopt than she is to young to give birth

joeandbarb Level 7 June 15, 2022

Some people with much lower IQs have voted those lawmakers into office.

OldGoat43 Level 9 June 14, 2022

Darker days are coming, all because somebodies did not vote for Hillary

Mooolah Level 8 June 14, 2022

Inanity aside...how long would it take to get her in front of a judge? Lemme guess....too long for the abortion to be ''legal.''

LucyLoohoo Level 9 June 14, 2022
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 30

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI don’t understand why it hasn’t happened…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI can’t get enough of bear…

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI think even dummies know some of these?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,993Top

Moderators