Agnostic.com
2 14

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Fuuuunny.

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 31
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hes going to the best jail, the most beautiful jail, Bigly!!!

Smug Democrats get tiresome. Perhaps there were papers showing Obama armed and trained declared enemies of the USA? Arming al Nusra "moderates" to fight in Syria.

puff Level 8 Sep 1, 2022

Trump lost . . . get over it LMAO

@bookofmorons If shooting fish in a barrel gets you off. Stop giving him air and get your own house in order, being the winners and all. Arn't you sick of Trump memes yet?

Dear, dear @puff....toooo bad, sooooo sad your delusional cult is collapsing.

@AnneWimsey From about 2015 to 2020 we had nothing but Trump 24/7 splashed all over the news/ social media. He lost the election 2020 and I thought "great!!!!!! No more Trump BS 24/7" How wrong I was as some just can't let it go.
He's a psychopath ie craves attention ie stop giving him air.
If any cult is collapsing, it's the legendary "Blue wave" I've been hearing about the last coupla years.

@SeaGreenEyez Noted. But HRC was a shoe in as well so won't put my house on it.
PS I honestly thought Trump would be like Will Smith ie never mentioned again after the election. Pulling the piss is fun but all it does is give air to help flame the other side. If people haven't worked out what Trump is yet ie a selfish, self promoting Narcissist they probably never will. But Trump supporters will act exactly like theists when you point out their BS. They will get their back up and dig in.

Recent Visitors 30

Photos 77,377 More

Posted by noworry28He is a disgrace.

Posted by KilltheskyfairySomeone tryna tell old Charlie something? 😂😂😂😂

Posted by KilltheskyfairySomeone tryna tell old Charlie something? 😂😂😂😂

Posted by KilltheskyfairyApparently all the Christian nationalists are buying his jersey🙄🤣😂🤣

Posted by KilltheskyfairyApparently all the Christian nationalists are buying his jersey🙄🤣😂🤣

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMore Chiefs’ kicker…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyTiny dot on the tiny blue dot?

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 3,003Top

Moderators