10 9

War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.
Imaginary is real (apparently)

OldMetalHead 9 Oct 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Um... no... Atheism is the absence of a god in our belief system, but yes we might recognize that there is such a thing as the idea of god/s in the imagination of humankind, as myth or metaphor, but we reject or have doubts that god/s are real.

Julie808 Level 8 Oct 28, 2022

Yup! Tim Allen is certainly not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

He just prove you can justify anything with a bit of imagination. It only has to make sense to him and anyone who is ignorant enough to believe the BS.

Betty Level 8 Oct 27, 2022

WTF?!? What an absurd non sequitur. We don't believe the "stories" about your god(s), nor the main characters in those stories. If I don't believe in rainbow farting unicorns, does that imply that there "has to be" those unicorns??? Absolutely ridiculous...

phxbillcee Level 10 Oct 26, 2022

Welcome to the mindset of the mentally defective.

Is Tim Allen wanting to be the Chief Dunce in the Class of Idiots?

anglophone Level 9 Oct 26, 2022

And not much of an actor either. Such stupidity boggles the mind, until you realize you common it is.

racocn8 Level 9 Oct 26, 2022

But then if everyone stopped talking about it, that phenomenon would disappear in a puff of dust.

Mcflewster Level 8 Oct 26, 2022

Funny you mentioned puff and dust. Wasn't Tim Allen a puff dust dealer before he got famous?
Now Tim Allen the cocaine dealer has transitioned to selling the opiate of the masses.

"This new learning amazes me Sir Belvedere (or Sir Allen). Explain to me again how sheep's bladders can prevent earthquakes." Sir Arthur - Search for the Holy Grail

Dumb, dumb dumb DUMB

Another doofus whiner. His career would have never happened had he not been given the option to turn in others when caught selling cocaine.

So, in that train of thought, anyone who says they don't believe in comic book superheros has automatically made them a real entity.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Oct 26, 2022
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 42

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" 😆😆😆

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators