Agnostic.com
6 10

Nature never ceases to amaze me. the things you see at the Smithsonian

bookofmorons 9 Apr 1
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

2

While I know that whales are mammals and give live birth, I suppose this could be taken as the "egg" being the one which the male fertilizes with his sperm. Ovaries contain "eggs."

April fools

@bookofmorons I KNOW--but still!

5

April fools. My fear is that the ignorant will believe what they see & hear.

Mooolah Level 8 Apr 1, 2024

I always check for red hats first

5

whales are mammals, not poultry 🤣🤣🤣🤣

9

Whales give Birth to live babies.
April Fool's Day today........

6

Scrambled eggs with a splash of milk and cheese.

might need more than a splash lol

8

Whale Egg!? Please check "Monotreme" mammals, Only 2 groups of mammals lay eggs; the Platypus and Echidna.

Diaco Level 7 Apr 1, 2024

Oh, damn it's April 1!... 🙄😬

Yet, this's a true eggs size comparison:
An Elephant bird egg shell, Ostrich, and Hummingbird egg.

@Diaco got ya!

Write Comment