Agnostic.com
4 5

LINK This Is the Country Where People Own the Most Guns – 24/7 Wall St.

No surprise. What is surprising to those that aren't aware of don't care is the vast difference in the numbers.

339,300,000 guns in the USA (120.5 per every resident)
vs
The next closest country in total gun ownership was India at 71 million, but the population of India is about four times that of America.

#butgunsarenttheproblem

🙄🙄🙄

SeaGreenEyez 9 Dec 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am always astounded that more people are not killed by guns in the USA. They are so easily attainable & so many are attained. I support the 2nd Amendment & unless it is amended there is no solution. We are at an impass concerning this issue.

Mooolah Level 8 Jan 6, 2022

120.5 per resident? I think there's a mistake there somewhere. What is done with said guns is more important. [worldatlas.com]

Should be 1.2 per resident.

@Moravian Just found the quote in the article saying 120.5 per 100 residents.

We are really a sick society. Of course during the pandemic even more sickos are buying guns and using them. Do not expect that number to go down. We are actually culling ourselves!

JackPedigo Level 9 Dec 25, 2021

You forgot to count my 2 guns. Opps! I told on myself. Now those guns rights groups will be trying to get in touch with me so they can protect my gun ownership.

DenoPenno Level 9 Dec 24, 2021
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 18

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #parents #Christian #agnostic #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 918Top