Agnostic.com
5 5

LINK Police say 'Good Samaritan' prevented further loss of life in Indiana mall shooting: 'Tactically sound' (but wait....!!!!!!!!)

Good news. I sincerely thank him for his heroism. 💕

And? We're so screwed. It happened ONE time, so that means??? More guns, less gun laws. 🙄 A good guy with a gun stops something horrible (and isn't murdered by the cops after saving the day) means it's all true. All that fearmongering. They told us. Owning those libs Ya' All. They were right all along. 🙄 Right about Rittenhouse, right about Roe, right about guns, right about white pride. And on and on and on.

The rightwing rags have literally ran with this story to the point of it looping for hours on Newsmax, One News Network, The Blaze, etc etc etc. It's all that's being covered.

Just ignore those 13 other mass shootings that happened in the past 72 hours. 🤫🤫🤫

I'm learning to view things from a rightwinger's POV. I have to admit....it is less stressful than holding out hope for sanity in America. The nonsense I've witnessed just today? You really would think there's nothing at all wrong in America.

I'd offer to take one for the team and join Truth Social, but I'm just not that mentally healthy. 😜😜😜

SeaGreenEyez 9 July 18
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

With republicans, the exception is the rule... if it makes their point.

It's a sick culture!

Any way you cut it people kill people. A gun is jut a tool like a knife or a sledge hammer. Need to stop the hate and you know where that comes from

Oldman51 Level 7 July 18, 2022

With all due respect: That is a bullshit statement.

This is a bullshit statement. I think people running around carrying guns have a problem and so has a society.

You are correct in how they are just running away with this story. It seems this is all you hear right now on guns and shootings.

What i'm going to write next is imaginary but in the "what if" area. Suppose for a moment that 2 would be shooters had this planned out. One of them is actually positioned in the food area and the other with a rifle is higher up. After the man with a rifle kills 3 people and his buddy in the food area becomes "the hero" by opening up and killing him. A setup to become an instant hero. Rather than sing this guy's praises someone should investigate to prove it did not happen that way.

Well, maybe not true. Maybe correct as reported.

DenoPenno Level 9 July 18, 2022

It is quite obvious that the "hero" was willing to kill. He shot several times. So there are really just 2 killers. Sick culture.

The only thing that will EVER change this shit is if Americans voted against repubs. That means all of them need to be voted out of office. I don’t see that happening unless the young people start voting more and they vote for people who will make sure that guns have fewer rights than women!

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 24

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #parents #Christian #agnostic #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 918Top