Agnostic.com
14 0

What will be your destination after all is done?

What do you think about Dominican Republic?

TheAquarius 4 May 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And...did u know that D. Republic is ranked first in the most visited places in the Americas???

Its the beginning of May, and its already getting into the 90's there, and humid. Thanks, but nope.

In the middle of the Gila wilderness sitting naked in a natural hot springs high as hell after eating an edible with my beautiful wife and our lady friend.

joeandbarb Level 7 May 11, 2020

My camp/fly fish trip to Montana USA had to be cancelled. I was hoping it would be safe to go in the fall, but that may be when the bigger wave of COVID happens. Trump and millions of “you can’t tell me what to do” folks are determined to kill us all.

UUNJ Level 8 May 11, 2020

Ok. Lol

Heading to Oregon to meet my first grandbaby born April 6th.

I vacationed in the D.R. for a week. They are a struggling nation. Some good features, but many not so good.

The do share the same Island with Haiti...so they are at least respecting the strategies of avoiding environmental degradation and overpopulation more than the Haitians do.

They're almost entirely dark-skinned African-D.R.folk.

They have unique gemstones available there called "Larimar" which is a light blue stone; unfortunately it's commonly set in silver, rarely in gold.

They have a decent highway system. The main roads are well maintained.

They have a least one beautiful cave system on the south coast to explore.

Their shores are pretty...and the little isolated "resort" communities stand alone from the sad, poorly organized communities in the neighborhoods.

Robecology Level 9 May 10, 2020

Mine is a very simple one, to go out and collect a load of firewood so at least I can get my wood-burning heater going and warm this house up again during winter here, it's getting bloody cold here these days.

Triphid Level 9 May 10, 2020

I’ve actually thought about the Dominican Republic

BudFrank Level 8 May 10, 2020

So, come! I'm waiting for you.

I want to travel to the next small town down southeast of me, and hug my granddaughter. Then I'm traveling to the older part of Omaha to hug my grandson. I don't care if I never leave Omaha again, I want to hug the grandbabies.

China...

Heap of real estate that China. Sichuan? Inner Mongolia?

@WonderWartHog99 ...zhejiang...jiangsu...

@seattlepanda Got an itch to visit their island communities in Zhejiang?

@WonderWartHog99 ...yes!...and lishui...

@seattlepanda Sounds like an interesting place for mountain hiking.

@WonderWartHog99 ...yep, low mountains...

I will head out to some quieter place outside the U.S. I like exotic cultures, places and not much interested in Europe. I like Asia and Africa.

St-Sinner Level 9 May 10, 2020

So you want to visit the small town of Am Dam, Republic of Chad?

@WonderWartHog99
I didnt say that. You did.

@St-Sinner Of course I said that. You didn't mention ANY PLACE IN TWO CONTINENTS YOU WANTED TO GO.

My guess is you don't know any specific place you want to go. Republic of Chad is my least favorite country, the dingle berry of the universe. It's in Africa and most gringos have never heard of it.

In Am Dam they might kill you just because you're the first atheist they let clear customs.

Come to Dominican Republic.

Staying where I am. My summer vacation is to go to Maine for family reunion.

When all is done, I'll be dead and my last wishes won't be honored. They'll ignore my driver's license says donate my corpse to science. The sad thing is after new doctors figure out how the old doctors KILLED ME, they'll send my corpse back. After that, I want to a funeral on a shrimp boat so they can bury me at sea and let the crabs finish me off.

Presently, I don't think I can get to the Dominican Republic. Last I heard only PRACTICAL way to spend time there would be by plane and the airports are shut down. If I went, I would be interested in a coral reef snorkeling tour, getting around by rental moped and staying at a bed and breakfast.

All of which scares the living who ha out of my temporary spouse. Petunia thinks I'd kill myself on a moped.

You can have whatever u want

Let's go to Dominican Republic

Would you rent me a moped?

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 48

Photos 144 More

Posted by Heidi68Happy New Year everyone! A little touch of my year - here, there & everywhere pandemic style.

Posted by St-SinnerHere are my tips to women in Western countries for planning to visit India: 1.

Posted by JolantaPolice, army personnel and border force making sure that we don't absconde before we are loaded into busses taking us to 14 days quarantine.

Posted by JolantaPolice, army personnel and border force making sure that we don't absconde before we are loaded into busses taking us to 14 days quarantine.

Posted by JolantaFremantle harbour, Western Australia. Tugboat turning container ship around in harbour so it can be on its way.

Posted by JolantaFremantle harbour, Western Australia. Tugboat turning container ship around in harbour so it can be on its way.

Posted by JolantaThe Mediterranean restaurant at Vasco Da Gama. Had the most delicious food and ambiance.

Posted by JolantaThe Mediterranean restaurant at Vasco Da Gama. Had the most delicious food and ambiance.

Posted by JolantaMaking sure that the life boat is in good working order on Vasco Da Gama.

Posted by JolantaMaking sure that the life boat is in good working order on Vasco Da Gama.

Posted by JolantaOne daya Entertainment program for Vasco Da Gama. Never a dull moment.

Posted by JolantaOne daya Entertainment program for Vasco Da Gama. Never a dull moment.

Posted by JolantaPolice are making sure we don't abscond from the ship.

Posted by JolantaTying up the ship. WA, Fremantle.

Posted by JolantaTying up the ship. WA, Fremantle.

• Top tags#god #world #religious #Australia #video #hope #humans #hell #religion #vacation #friends #kids #community #dream #society #Friday #Canada #memories #Europe #relationship #hiking #NewYork #joke #cancer #DonaldTrump #wife #reason #government #Norway #death #Police #fear #cats #USA #secular #moral #believer #earth #florida #evidence #myths #fish #dogs #LMAO #architecture #coffee #animals #chinese #parents #babies ...

Members 131Top