Agnostic.com
7 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Festivus, for the rest of us...

How ironic that just by publishing a list of RETAILERS that they acknowledge the fact that the REASON behind the season is actually $$$$...bunch of hypocrites indeed...

I think those retailers who actually do not decorate and try to sell STUFF are more true to the season, as it were...since when did buying stuff contribute to the reason for the season?

Sure a lot of warped thinking out there...

thinktwice Level 8 Dec 12, 2019

@altschmerz hey there! So much going on...wrapping up my company for retiring, moving, surgeries, etc. yeah, life in general kept me hopping, but, things are settling down so I can be online more...I missed the banter and thoughtful commentary of this place...so many interesting people...I welcome a bit more calm! Good to see you posting good stuff!!!!

Saturnalia all the way!

Good! I need a list of stores to boycott or call to say I’ll take my business elsewhere if they don’t stop with the christian bullshit! It’s winter solstice that we are celebrating and not some crazy virgin birth myth.

I'm all for being atheist but let's not shoot ourselves in the foot!

Christmas forever!

brentan Level 8 Nov 20, 2019

Absolutely. Winter's a drag!

I have to agree with them on Bronner's. It doesn't really matter what your stance is on religion when you walk into that store. There's something magical about it.

Their list though, completely stupid and unnecessary. What a dumb premise.

Kynlei Level 8 Nov 20, 2019

@altschmerz I grew up in Michigan, but I've only been twice and once was after I had moved out of state. I've been wanting to visit again recently if you're interested. 😂

@altschmerz Oh yeah. Super busy time of year.

The war on Christmas is over, Walmart and Amazon won

glennlab Level 10 Nov 20, 2019
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 28

Photos 265 More

Posted by CliffordCook The Fascism of Faith Month in the US Congress U.

Posted by of-the-mountainReality!!!

Posted by CliffordCookChristian Nationalism isn't just something that's spreading in the United States.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyReligion is ridiculous!

Posted by CliffordCookChristians like to believe that their religion spread around the world by people voluntarily abandoning their own cultural traditions in favor of the obvious superiority of Christianity.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyIt’s all about keeping women in subjugation!

Posted by KynleiI saw a meme about Noah's Ark and it got me thinking about the supposed timeline of events.

Posted by KynleiI saw a meme about Noah's Ark and it got me thinking about the supposed timeline of events.

• Top tags#god #Christian #video #religion #religious #Bible #church #world #Christians #Jesus #christianity #Atheist #children #atheism #hope #hell #Catholic #DonaldTrump #death #government #kids #friends #book #mother #laws #beliefs #truth #earth #reason #wife #parents #prayer #sex #believer #faith #belief #evangelicals #money #guns #religions #sin #pastor #evil #fear #gay #WTF #abortion #media #movies #USA ...

Members 292Top

Moderators