Agnostic.com
1 0

Coronavirus stimulus checks: Where is the missing money going?

Americans are reaching out to tax preparers and lining up at their offices around the country to find out what happened to their stimulus checks.

[msn.com]

On another missing money note. Ben Swann, visiting The World According to Jesse, exposes another rip off of small business owners. Ben breaks down how this happens.

William_Mary 8 Apr 18
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

0

Where is all this money going and why is there missing money? I have the answer. Ask yourself which political party is in power right now. Rest assured that the missing money is not going to those of the opposite party. Also take a long look at Trump using his family to decide who actually gets the money. Does this mean Mar-A-Lago and others like them are getting money? Certainly. Problem solved.

DenoPenno Level 9 Apr 18, 2020

But how much better would it be if Hillary or Biden or even Obama were there?They all would look after the very wealthy, their donors.Super wealthy people have zero understanding of super poor people.

@jorj I'm sorry you did not get any money from Bush. I did and my ex and I divided the money. I put a roof on my back porch with my share. Bush did this because of a dragging public economy. I'm not sure Hillary, Biden, or Obama had any reasons to give us money. Trump wants votes so badly that he bitched until his name was added onto the memo of the checked they are going to mail out. I'm surprised he also doesn't include a free red hat.

@jorj it was acceptable to the GOP who controlled both houses at the time and Mitch said openly he wanted Obama to be a one term president. Please, let's not argue the "now" by diverting into the past. I won't debate or play that game and I don't give a shit about Hillary's e-mails.

@jorj I'm done and your replies show your answers are made up already. I am not debating you or admitting anything about Obama. You are trying to put words in my mouth and force me into your viewpoint. Goodbye.
Now you can assume you won the argument or debate. Good luck.

@jorj How old are you? 12? What facts are you talking about?

@jorj We all know your god hates everything that you do.

@jorj If i sound irrational to you it is because you sound irrational to me bigtime. It was you who said the Dems only helped elites and not I. Now goodbye please. Will you please stop. Yes, it appears your god hates everything you do and I was not talking about the invisible man. Please drop this as it is not a debate. It all started with just one simple goddamned reply. Goodbye now.