Agnostic.com
2 1

Why You Should Oppose The Censorship Of David Icke (Hint: It’s Got Nothing To Do With Icke)

[caitlinjohnstone.com]

I read and watch Icke's work from time to time being I have him liked on my facehack page. He's between so right and so wrong to me 🙂 He's like that acquaintance you have where you like being around them sometimes and other times you hate em. You just never know what type of day it's going to be.

{Whenever anyone objects to censorship on these massive platforms they're always told that those platforms are private companies who are free to do what they like on their private property, but how "private" is a corporation that is interlaced with government power with increasing inseparability? The reality is that in a corporatist system of government with vanishingly few meaningful distinctions between corporate power and state power, corporate censorship is state censorship.}

{"The only difference between @TheAtlantic article and something you might read on a libertarian site is that this article argues that all of these regulations on speech are a good thing."}

The Matt Taibbi article Johnstone mentions is a good read also. See below.

The Inevitable Coronavirus Censorship Crisis is Here

[taibbi.substack.com]

{We have a lot of dumb people in this country. But the difference between the stupidities cherished by the Idiocracy set ingesting fish cleaner, and the ones pushed in places like the Atlantic, is that the jackasses among the “expert” class compound their wrongness by being so sure of themselves that they force others to go along. In other words, to combat “ignorance,” the scolders create a new and more virulent species of it: exclusive ignorance, forced ignorance, ignorance with staying power.

The people who want to add a censorship regime to a health crisis are more dangerous and more stupid by leaps and bounds than a president who tells people to inject disinfectant. It’s astonishing that they don’t see this.}

{There’s a reason why journalists should always keep their distance from priesthoods in any field. It’s particularly in the nature of insular communities of subject matter experts to coalesce around orthodoxies that blind the very people in the loop who should be the most knowledgeable.

“Experts” get things wrong for reasons that are innocent (they’ve all been taught the same incorrect thing in school) and less so (they have a financial or professional interest in denying the truth).}

{“Authorities” by their nature are untrustworthy. Sometimes they have an interest in denying truths, and sometimes they actually try to define truth as being whatever they say it is.}

{We’ve become incapable of talking calmly about possible solutions because we’ve lost the ability to decouple scientific or policy discussions, or simple issues of fact, from a political argument. Reporting on the Covid-19 crisis has become the latest in a line of moral manias with Donald Trump in the middle.}

Those pretty much wrap up everything I preach here {narrative control, perception management, conditioning} depending on which side of the establishment one has chosen to support. The agenda of the MSCM is to keep us divided for the shit show of our politicians. And no matter how many times they've been caught getting it wrong, often even outing themselves later down the road, those who faithfully follow them fall for the next controlled narrative issue time after time.

{“Conservative Americans see coronavirus hope in Progressive Sweden,” reads a Politico headline, as if only conservatives should feel optimism in the possibility that a non-lockdown approach might have merit! Are we rooting for such an approach to not work?}

Take note from that article though also. {The Swedish government has also been criticized for not properly protecting nursing homes and the elderly from coronavirus outbreaks. The vast majority of Sweden’s coronavirus deaths, 86 percent, have come from its elderly population, a fact that Linde acknowledged as a government failure.}

Another factor? {Setting aside attacks about Sweden’s universal health care system, conservatives have a long-standing interest in Sweden’s inability to fall neatly on a left-right dichotomy:} I'd go out on the limb that their healthcare system is measurably better than ours, and being tucked away up in the north eastern part of Europe away from densely populated areas with a population of only a little more than 33 million, that has to be a benefit. Seemingly, as long as you haven't reach you usefulness to society?

William_Mary 8 May 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I watch some people just for the entertainment factor. I think Icke's theory that politicians and the rich are alien reptiles is batshit crazy. He should be free to promote it though. Imagine if he's right? Lol

I think he could be partially correct. Hybrids that look like us are part of a going theory. I'm certain we have aliens visiting the planet and our governments have been communicating and working with them. I strongly believe in the theory that aliens generically changed DNA to advance our species. There is an enormous amount of evidence they have been here for as long as man kind has been able to communicate, whether that be by paintings, drawings, hand made objects, or writing. There's not an ancient civilization that hasn't expressed this to base this theory on. A few of them having star knowledge unknown to the scientific community until technology made that knowledge a fact.

Evidence coming out lately has been strongly supporting the ancient alien theories and much of David Wilcock's work. We've had a secret space program since the 70's with secret Apollo missions. The moon missions are full of mysterious happenings that were hidden from the public that most likely lead to the secrecy.

Recent patents acquired by the air force hinting in the ability of a major power source being produced in an object as small as a 2'X2' sized box shape component, a new theory in levitation, and a couple of new elements, is exposing either their progress on reverse engineering of wrecked space craft and or collaboration with aliens. One of those elements seem to be crucial in the power source to create the ability to levitate and maneuver a space craft. In which a whistle blower outed several years ago and forced into hiding until recently as it is now being expose as a fact.

Right now the main question seems to be, which aliens we are working with. The good or bad who have been fighting over the direction of this planet for millennium. And why we aren't being included in this as people of the planet. If we have the good aliens working on our behalf, that has to mean the bad aliens are some mean son of bitches. Because right now they're allowing a lot of fucked up shit to continue down here.

The new space force? The going narrative is for national security. Against whom? All evidence points towards all major countries having contact with these aliens. The US, Russia, Brits, and China. Possibly Iran also. Which may be a major reason we don't actually go into full out war with them even though it's often used as a distraction.

Anyways, this all opens up a completely new reality, and will, when it comes out. Science and facts has after all had a tendency to do that with mankind, and religion. They don't trust us to be able to handle the truth. Because they've been manufacturing it for us all our lives. When this comes out it erases everything they've been telling us and still doing to us.

@William_Mary Oh I believe there are aliens, but there is absolutely no proof that our politicians are shape shifting aliens. People can believe whatever they want, but accumulating actual evidence and proving it is a different story and requires a higher standard. It's just a belief of some people, and trying to connect different speculative dots proves nothing. I would think otherwise if there was at least some reason to it. It's not the same as connecting the dots on something like 9/11 and U.S. foreign policy etc. There is plenty of evidence to something like that. Where is there even ANY evidence of shape shifting aliens?

You can't just say secret space program therefore aliens therefore we're working with them therefore our politicians are shape shifting aliens.

@Piece2YourPuzzle I'm not talking about shape shifting. Although I know that is a theory. Why does that have to be part of a secret space program? Why can't aliens just possibly be part of helping with it? And why couldn't we have began it on our own then aliens joining in later as they might want to control it?

Hybrids would be a species genetically engineered through our DNA and theirs that possibly came later after they were raised to transplant here. Were essentially working in this technology ourselves now.

@William_Mary I was talking about Icke.

Sweden can hardly be described as Eastern.

Nor should it be related to our conditions? I take it that's what you mean?

@William_Mary Sorry, no. True it is East of Norway but Norway is as West as you can go up there.

@rogerbenham right right. I'm bad with directions some times 🙂 I had to look at the map again to get it 😟

Recent Visitors 5

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#DonaldTrump #world #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #god #policy #evidence #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #campaign #created #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #Police #book #community #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #nation #capitalism #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,692Top