Agnostic.com
1 0

Militias’ Warning of Excessive Federal Power Comes True – But Where Are They?

Amy Cooter has been tracking developments within the U.S. domestic militia movement during the nation’s uprisings.

[consortiumnews.com]

{But with the mayor of a major U.S. city warning that “tyranny and dictatorship” have already arrived on the streets – in the shape of unidentified federal troops using questionable tactics – militia groups appear reluctant to throw their lot in with protesters. In fact, many have been supporting government action to suppress peaceful demonstrators.}

Well, once again the hypocrisy of humans rears its ugly nature. I'll argue we all have a sense of hypocrisy within the political arena, but then there is this word, drastic. When radicals ignorantly expose their true nature and blissfully their agenda as though the rest of us can't see it. And many liberals are no better.

Thursday I went around the block with someone on facehack over the 2020 election. It began with me supporting someone for speaking about voting for Howie Hawkins and her reasons. Of course this would draw out the conditioned rhetoric of how her vote would lead to another Trump victory. After a couple of replies a certain fella chose to attempt to shame me for voting for the Russian agent Stein costing Clinton the election. Not that he actually knew that I'll mention. Insinuations is often the first sign though. But here we have a liberal who would deny me and others our democratic right to vote for whomever we see better fit for the office. Despite all circumstantial and substantial evidence our information to use as reasoning is more factual and logically sane.

One of the charges used also was that our country couldn't handle a spoken change so quickly as the what Green Party or SEP is offering. If any of you are failing to take a logical look at the past 7 months alone, let alone, the past 3 1/2 years of the trump effect mixed with this 7 months of viral and economic issue, and don't see what a rather radically fast changed has occurred, unlike any in history, it's another reason you shouldn't be allowed to vote. Your ballot should never come close enough to the rabbit hole for you to be able to reach it. This doesn't include ALL the other issues from the past 3 1/2 years you've probably have forgotten by now to keep up with to form a logical opinion to consider when voting. Many people probably fail to understand that the democratic party has done absolutely nothing for us, or fight against Trump, or show they will do much to change what Trump has moved so far to the right. These people will merely be voting within a tribal political sense in which they are compliant to more of the same.

I hope Biden wins so I can rub this all over the face of Agnostic political forums. And the hypocrisy will still flow out of the masses with the never ending excuses from the left again.

When "don't tread on me" means my ways only, it become irrelevant and pure hypocrisy.

Speaking of forgetting. Would it be odd or a further consistent handling of none coverage of what started all this in the first place. 3 officers have been released and I can't find any real information on them or the process of a trial. Most articles I've pulled up date back to the first of June. Derek Chauvin seems to still be in jail. Odd how it took killing a man to uncover other crimes in which if were properly investigated before hand, Chauvin wouldn't have been in the position to kill in the first place.

Following the murder charges against him, Chauvin and his wife were charged with multiple felony counts of tax evasion[51] related to allegedly fraudulent tax returns from 2014 to 2019.[52] The Washington County prosecutor's office announced on 22 July 2020 that Chauvin and his wife under-reported joint income by a total of $464,433, including more than $95,000 from Chauvin's off-duty security work.[53] The complaint also alleges failure to pay proper sales tax on a $100,000 BMW purchased in Minnesota in 2018, failure to declare income from Chauvin's wife's business, improperly accounted-for deductions on a rental home, and changing their residency to Florida because "it was cheaper to register a car there".[54]

[en.wikipedia.org]

William_Mary 8 Aug 1
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I read what you wrote but see nothing new. "Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose".

Recent Visitors 5

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #god #policy #evidence #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #community #Police #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,703Top