Agnostic.com
3 1

Demand Better in 2024

There were approximately 153 million registered voters in the US in 2018.

In 2016 vast numbers of people were purged from the system moving the country vastly to the right.

Now in 2020 this same tactic and anew are being waged on a false glorification of mail in voting.

Both presidential and VP candidates are as in 2016 horrid choices for our society and the world society as a whole.

We have the real power to bring the change we desire. All we have to do is unite and use it.

The worse, most dangerous, perception management conditioning aspect of our society has been the false narrative that a 3rd party can't win.

A 3rd party can't win because you're only supporting the parties already controlling you and that false narrative you've been conditioned to believe.

Break the chains, think for yourselves, and unite with 3rd party supporters. Free yourself and our country from this misconception that keeps us oppressed continuously moving to the right towards fascism.

!Kill the tyranny!

This message provided to you from "Out Of The Illusion " Group

William_Mary 8 Aug 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As much as I agree, it's not going to happen. I gave up on voters a long time ago. Even if they did vote 3rd party for people who actually seem to give a shit about public service and the people they're supposed to be representing, we don't know if the voting system would accurately record their votes anyway.

The amount of voters that I see supporting one of the two parties and denouncing a 3rd party vote is astounding. I know change takes time, but I see no indication that there is any change in the collective mentality of voters.It's been the same for decades.

Right! Can we get a reset democracy election? How can we con the people in the US to all vote, say for example, the SEP candidate just to watch how our government corrupts the election. Just a thought that runs through my mind every fucking day 🙂

Agreed

I am opposed to tyranny and capital punishment.

EdEarl Level 8 Aug 14, 2020

That's a good start.

@William_Mary Some might call me a commie, but hippie capitalist is more appropriate. My main political issue is climate change, but to fight it we need political change. Until the US gov't gets on board, we can transition to EVs and renewable energy, with Tesla and Musk leading the way.

If households worldwide grew some algae, 5 gallons or more, we could suck CO2 out of the air quickly. Commercial growers get about 14 metric tons of algae per acre per year. It grows much faster than bamboo.

[spectrum.ieee.org]

@EdEarl the US government is only on one board, and it isn't ours. They must be replaced.

@William_Mary Yep.

Recent Visitors 8

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #god #policy #evidence #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #community #Police #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,703Top