Agnostic.com
0 0

Glenn Greenwald calls for COVID-19 policies that “will kill people”

In a presentation to the WSWS online event, “ For a global strategy to stop the pandemic and save lives! ” Dr. Malgorzata Gasperowicz presented a model showing that COVID-19 could be eliminated in just two months through the combination of mass vaccination, the shutdown of public schools and non-essential businesses and universal testing, contact tracing and isolation of infected individuals.

[wsws.org]

{The type of “cost-benefit analysis” invoked by Greenwald has been used for decades to stonewall crucial safety regulations by major corporations. “Lawmakers who oppose regulations for ideological (or financial) reasons have long used cost-benefit analysis to obstruct vigorous public health and safety protections,” Public Citizen, the group founded by Nader, noted in 2013.}

I'm one of those who refuse to get vaccinated over various trust issues and suppression of all the statistics. While the establishment and MSCM force the questionable reasoning to get the vaccination, always placing blame of spread on the unvaccinated, they suppress the findings that those vaccinated are carrying as much as 3 times the virus when tested than those unvaccinated. Being vaccinated is seemingly like being a magnet to contract the virus. So then, how is blame placed solely on the unvaccinated when we clearly know people who are vaccinated are not masking and also spreading the virus? But yet we don't get the numbers these people are causing within the spread. Profit driven.

Personally, my job benefits me being I'm around virtually no one all day. And when I am it's quite easy for me to distance and or wear a mask. Mary works from home and always wears a mask outside the house when she shops. We have again quit going out to eat, avoiding large crowds at all cost.

Schools and large crowed work places are being used as super spreaders. The numbers of school spreader events are non stop. Along with large group crowds within musical events, bike weeks again, etc. Corporate work places are suppressed from the news, still.

Mary keeps telling me of all the suppressed cases of those who have been negatively impacted from getting the vaccine she hears on Tik Tok. And they come with various condition types, virtually non stop. Then those I have posted about here from the very beginning including how the vaccine was developed. Basically, from the beginning to today, we are, like with all issues being deceptively suppressed from all the information we should be getting. While the genuine prime directive towards ending this virus has been ignored from day one for a profit driven agenda by the entire apparatus of representation for the benefit of the very few of all aspects of our society.

The only pleasure I see from this is when one of their own ends up as a self sacrifice to the cause. If only we had more of these sacrifices when it comes to their false manufactured wars. Many more.

{This timing raises a question: Is Greenwald serving as a conduit for legitimizing the UK government’s policies? If not, it only goes to show how directly his political orientation tracks with the most ruthless sections of the political establishment. The implementation of a “cost-benefit” approach is entirely in keeping with UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s earlier proclamation: “no more fucking lockdowns—let the bodies pile high in their thousands.”}

That's a pretty loud statement towards the real travesty of todays results compared to if we had just locked down for 2 months in Jan of 2020 when we had a mere 5 cases to deal with, then applied tracking measures as China has done. We had the opportunity to hold a much lower death total than even China as they were possibly guiding the rest of the world from ground zero. But our representation chose to represent corporations over society for profits. Don't forget, they knew ahead of time it was coming and planned ahead of time on how they were going to manage this. It was purposely used as another mask to support their failing capitalist ponzi scheme structure and a large transfer of wealth.

{There are disturbing historical issues that are raised by the type of argument Greenwald is advancing. He claims that “rational cost-benefit analysis … is foundational to public policy debates.” As a matter of fact, it is not. The application of such an analysis to medicine and public health is informed by the legacy of eugenics and the German Nazi Party’s murder of tens of thousands of people with chronic illnesses whom the Nazis branded “unfit to live.”}

In other words. We're worthless.

William_Mary 8 Aug 28
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 7

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #god #policy #evidence #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #community #Police #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,703Top