Agnostic.com
1 2

CDC surrenders US population to the spread of Omicron

As the Omicron variant of coronavirus surges exponentially and out of control, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced Monday afternoon a radical change in its isolation and quarantine guidelines, not to defend the American people from this impending disaster but to preemptively capitulate to it.

The reference to “following the science” is mere pretense. As for “society functioning,” this means only one thing under capitalism: maintaining the flow of profits to the capitalist class. Public health is being subordinated to corporate profit. Science is being junked to appease the howls of American business interests over the exodus of workers under the combined impact of the spread of Omicron and the perfectly justified fears of infection from the new variant.

[wsws.org]

We're seeing the effects of Thanks Giving currently. The Xmas spread will bring in a larger wave. Here in Ohio the National Guard had been called in to help hospitals as much as a week ago. We're now seeing whole businesses starting to shut down due to too many employees being sick and unable to staff opening. Remember this when you go to your next fast food restaurant! Just what's being handed to you through the window or what is it you're taking back to your vehicle with you.

Do you understand what's happening here, again? We are being sacrificed along with main street businesses. You can miss work and income, possibly die, more main street businesses can lose their ability to survive, while corporations manage to profit. One way or the other they will profit at the expense of everything above. Or should I say below them. If all else fails they know the governments that they own will hand out more welfare to them.

William_Mary 8 Dec 28
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This guinea pig human experiment with mutations and variants going Totally MADD. No vaccines for Omicron , because Omicron is attacking 80% of the vaxxers. People are moving alot to places like Texas and Florida because give me freedom or give me death feeling are going around. Their Covid cases are in the ball park of New York and California.

When the average age on the planet is age 73. That's good enough for me because I'm my own best doctor in the world no matter where I go. What matters most to me is having the freedom to practice my higher standard of health and freedom. It's extremely difficult now where I live and being an social outcast and disease criminal is simply unjust and harmful.
I can't go to my second home in Belize where the town's adverage age is 92 and my natural path doctor is 108 years old. This is all crimes against humanity and freedoms. Where billionaire and trillionaire are the only who benefit. Except under ground bunkers sales are also skyrocketing for the wealthy. Mmmm karma.

Recent Visitors 7

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #god #evidence #policy #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #Police #community #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,706Top