Agnostic.com
0 0

‘Sanctions, more sanctions’

Writing in the New York Times, US President Joe Biden says he does not want a NATO-Russia war. He was unclear about how the conflict in Ukraine should end and negotiations do not appear to be a high priority. In the meantime, the EU has agreed to a sixth round of sanctions. All the while, Ukraine is losing on the battlefield.

CrossTalking with Charles Ortel, Tom Luongo, and Pepe Escobar.

[rt.com]

I've posted a number of Escobar's work from Consortium News here in the group as a member of another great discussion on Crosstalk yesterday. During this talk it would appear that some, if not all here, seem to agree with me on who controls the world power structure. And Biden of actually playing the role of our president, well, just that, playing. Escobar goes as far to say we have no president. I full heartedly agree. Quite frankly, Biden is a buffoon who was purposely placed in the oval office as a facade to engage this current pillaging on the world society. While one suggest it's Brussels, I'm still leaning towards England.

Can, or is, the US willing to fight a real war? However you view the war in regards to illegal, as I do, or legitimate against all factual basis presented over the past 3 months, I can understand why they proxied out this one. Bellow will be a couple of new recently released documentaries which should be of major concern in regards to if they allow this to expand to our personal involvement. Ukraine is fighting determined local militias on their home ground, backed up with foreigners, and very experienced professional militaries that have fought this fascist ideology out of their own homelands. Which is shortly explained by some of the commanders in regards to past NATO bombings against their countries. They have no pans to allow this shit to be left for their children to have to fight against again in the future. You may not recognize it yet, but we are already fighting it at home.

In short. WWl ends with Germany forbidden to rebuild a military. Lead in to WWll, US and England banks, with help from their corporations, fund and supply Germany giving them the ability to rebuild their military without a challenge. Resulting in vast destruction throughout counties in Europe and vast number of deaths. This was essentially a managed socialized murder of civilians, troops, and infrastructure destruction by our own governments. We witnessed the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan. Now we are witnessing the same thing in Ukraine today. Currently we outside of Ukraine are under a social means of devastation at the expense of the Ukrainian citizenship. Primarily the citizenship of the Donbass regions. Are you there yet?

Foreign Fighters of Donbass

Foreign volunteers against Ukrainian neo-Nazism

International soldiers of the Donbass militia volunteered to fight Ukrainian neo-Nazism. They’re from Mexico, Columbia, the USA, Serbia, and all over the globe. Locals treat them as heroes. Europe and the USA consider them criminals and mercenaries. If they return home, decades of prison could await them. But they don’t regret it – Donbass has become their home.

‘If I return to Italy, they will immediately arrest me. I won’t even be allowed to come home. I will be arrested and tried as a mercenary who came here for money. But it’s not about the money; it’s about the ideas of my ideas,’ says codename Spartacus, an Italian volunteer for the Donbass militia. He arrived in Donbass in 2014, barely speaking Russian. Codename Spartacus spent years on the frontline protecting Donbass people from Ukrainian nationalist troops. Today he and his comrades became part of the special operation.

Unlike international military instructors and mercenaries in the Ukrainian army, foreign volunteers of the Donbass militia have strong motivation. They confront neo-Nazism as their ancestors did. What they do and how they feel about what they see – in our Foreign Fighters of Donbass documentary.

[rtd.rt.com]

Battle for freedom: ‘Akhmat’ Special forces----Chechen special forces liberate the Ukraine

‘We are children of war. We are tired of it. We know what it is; we’ve been through it,’ says Ramzan Dzhakuev, Deputy Chairman of the Chechen Council of Veterans. The difficult past of the Chechens determined their present as one of the most motivating parts of the Russian army. According to Akhmed Dudaev, Chechen Republic Minister for National Policy, Chechens lost 300,000 people during the First and Second Chechen wars. He claims the collective West tried to use the Chechen Republic as a weapon to destroy the Russian Federation. Today Chechen soldiers call themselves Akhmat Special forces and are ready to complete every task to prevent this scenario in Ukraine.

Chechen soldiers have vast experience in fighting against terrorists and extremists from all around the world. It is not only the combat they went through but also special military training at the Russian Special Forces University. From the start of the special operation in Ukraine, Chechen units took part in all significant battles. They consider the involvement in the liberation of the Ukrainian people from neo-Nazism an honour. “You should face death heroically. When seeing my son off, my parting words to him were, ‘You must go in front of your comrades, not behind them,’ so he would protect his guys, but be in the front line himself,” says Ibragim Musaev, father of a Russian National Guard member, who enlisted in the special operation.

[rtd.rt.com]freedom-akhmat-special/

William_Mary 8 June 4
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 4

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #policy #god #evidence #politics #vote #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #Police #community #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,699Top