Agnostic.com
1 1

US wars since 2001 have killed 4.5 million people

The staggering total of 4.5 million deaths includes Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Syria and portions of Pakistan affected by the spillover of the war in Afghanistan. Deaths among US soldiers and contractors, including later deaths due to cancers, suicides and other consequences of the wars, are not the focus.

[wsws.org]

Obviously the profoundly delusional reasoning for all this wouldn't be a focus either. If it were, it might provide the potential of families waking up to the fact that the deaths of their loved one's was essentially an act of murder. In which these presidents should all be {In a modern-day Nuremberg Trial, all four presidents would be in the dock, charged with conducting illegal wars of aggression and responsibility for mass death and suffering.}

Off our backs, in our names---it's profoundly disgusting and sickening.

William_Mary 8 May 19
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thank you for bringing this inadequate cowardly report to my attention. I will have great pleasure in future months putting it in the face of many of the denialist usual suspects such as @Alienbeing, @Barjoe & others.
I think that peremptorily, without a trial, the majority of the world's population consider that the last 4 US Presidents together with their advisors such as the Clinton woman should be incarcerated & the keys thrown away.

FrayedBear Level 9 May 19, 2023

Fuck You bro

@barjoe et tu brute

@FrayedBear Don't lump me in with anybody else. I know me an him are both Americans and you hate The United States of America (except Trump, you like Trump) I am an individual. If you've got something to say to me, just say it. That why I said why I said.

I didn't realize you are a Trump fan!?! And for someone that hates the United States? I thought you and I got along fairly well? I've often used negative issues used towards Trump as examples of the lefts misuse of power and injustices. But I have every bit as much discontent for him as I do the other side.

It's amazing how people find a place to applied hate of a people or place simply for voicing a oppositional view of a political policy or action. Even when the factual evidence which is presented clearly exposes crimes and hypocrisy on many levels. As though any one side of an issue can't possibly be wrong or be challenged.

I hate the fact that a lot of places are complicit and compliant with the hegemony agendas of western governance. But I can do so without hating all the people of. I can hate certain politicians along with people and media personalities who align with the above who are knowingly serving an injustice on the world society. I even have a love hate mentality towards Caitlin Johnstone, of your country, who's work I find can be dangerously suggestive towards creating hate for Americans. Her work is great, but it's also delivered in a way that lacks clarification in regards to direction. I've never really recognized that in you because you've usually drawn a direct correlation to our countries policies as being collaborate as a scar on the world. Seemingly you have a clear sense that not all Americans have been bamboozled?

For an example let me use Ukraine. Where when the MS medias refer to Ukrainians they combine the west and east as though there's no difference between the regions where Russia's operations are being conducted. And there is clearly a difference. Those in the east are receiving the vast majority of the warring effects. Those in areas where Russia is liberating are the most effected. Those already having been liberated are under fire from Ukraine where there are no military positions. It's essentially a terrorist tactic to create discontent. The Ukraine military isn't operating under a liberation operation. They're still working on the 9th year of terrorizing the citizenship.

However, in the west, Russia is primarily targeting military positions and weapon supply hubs. Very few citizens are being effected by Russia's efforts. Where the MS medias are using the deaths of those in the east as a means to falsely accuse Russia for.

If one doesn't know the facts of how this is playing out, it would be easy to displace hate. Knowing how it is playing out, I can clearly place my hate on Kiev and those who are turning the western part of Ukraine into a nest of fascism. I don't hate those in the west who are innocent. Many of them are trapped in the nest and can't get out. Accept those who are being rounded up and forcibly being sent to the front lines. They're facing an unwanted hell. Hate that more.

@William_Mary lop. . . "p" being puzzlement!

1. Trump? How can you say that I'm a fan of his when a. I've just said "gaol him & throw away the key" and b. Do not resile from my opinion that the only good politician is one dead for 50 + years?

2. Caitlin Johnstone - you reference to her is the first time that I have web searched her. It is quite possible that I have previously posted some article of hers that I have found rationally lays blame for harmful to humanity behaviour on the USA. In doing so I am no more interested in her authorship than I am in Harrison Ford or Arnold Schwartznegger playing a particular film character. I'm interested in the role play & script in film & in the discussion the argument presented not the person. . . Every bad actor can produce a superb performance & every politician is capable of positive progressive performance.
    Accordingly I have not spent much time reviewing the Johnstone woman but simply verified that she claims to be Australian as you raise the point as if that fact should influence me. It is inconsequential. I do however point to two comments in her "About" section that I consider of value in assessing her writings:
    A."In my analysis I’ve been focusing a lot on the US government and the empire-like international cluster of allies, partners and assets structured around it, not because it’s the only evil in our world but because at this point in history it is the driving force behind the lion’s share of humanity’s troubles. The US-centralized empire is ramping up aggressions against Russia and China simultaneously and working to destroy any nation which resists its goals of global conquest, all while using its military and economic might and the most powerful propaganda machine ever devised to coerce humanity into moving in ways that don’t serve ordinary people."
    And
    B."everything I write is available to read for free (even my books come in pay-what-you-want PDF versions and consist entirely of material that’s freely available online), they’re not purchasing anything from me or expecting to receive anything in return for their gift; they’re supporting my work solely because that’s what they want to do. This gift economy-based model of survival where everyone gets to read and use all my work for free is one of the ways I try to walk my talk in the way I live on this earth, and lets me be my own kind of living sigil for the direction I’d like to see the world take."

3. Hatred before again losing what I have just spent ½ hour writing I will make this post now & come back to it.

@William_Mary returning to 3. Hate, hating & Hatred:

hate
noun
ˈhāt
Synonyms of hate
a
: intense hostility and aversion usually deriving from fear, anger, or sense of injury

I have to state that I personally find hate, hating & hatred to be extremely illogical & ineffective states. Many notable people before me have said as much ranging from
Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.
George Bernard Shaw
Tags: cowardice, hatred
Like Likes: 497
I will permit no man to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate him.
Booker T. Washington
Hate, it has caused a lot of problems in the world, but has not solved one yet
I think that hate is a feeling that can only exist where there is no understanding.
Tennessee Williams, Sweet Bird of Youth
Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
Siddhārtha Gautama, The Dhammapada: The Sayings of the Buddha
Through to King's Let no man pull you so low as to hate him.
Martin Luther King Jr., A Knock at Midnight: Inspiration from the Great Sermons of Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr.

But then it suddenly dawned on me that the USA has been founded not only through hate but has continued throughout its brief history to practice hate.

Not only a hate commencing with the War of Independence, continuing with the Civil War but a hatred within its constituent citizens. This hatred started with the genocide of the first nations people & some of the earliest settlers fleeing religious persecution. A new hatred was introduced with white & black slavery. When the Civil War abolished slavery the hatred of the working peoples continued through the exploitation of their labour & unfair distribution of wealth. It was however still a preferable situation to that pertaining in Europe & so migration to N.America continued with refugees from religious persecution and conscription into originating country militia.

That like the famed intergenerational feuds known in certain parts of the world fuelled by hatred, the USA has developed its own that results in people who have been exploited for generations grasping at the opportunity to apply a nationally spawned hatred & bullying of the rest of the world expected to be "golden geese" to lay eggs for the US.

Sadly for USA the world population has grown exponentially & the US population is a very small proportion of that world population.

It does not take long for your own hate to start reflecting back at you and when more than 70% of the people of the world start to do it you will have to apply the ultimate solution for that hatred. You can no longer contain the fallout out & so will not only destroy most of the non American humanity but your own as well.

And when I see US military spokesmen wearing lots of braid & medals stating that the US puppet NATO & America itself have not been expanding their military bases & operations to more closely encircle & threaten Russia & China at the expense of their own citizens I know that I am faced with the delusion of madmen.

@William_Mary Perhaps we should study & apply the principles of this [archive.org]

@barjoe what part of "I think that peremptorily, without a trial, the majority of the world's population consider that the last 4 US Presidents together with their advisors such as the Clinton woman should be incarcerated & the keys thrown away." excludes Trump or states that I love or support Trump?
Wake up Joe. If the world won't change for you the only means of survival is to change yourself until it comes back to your perspective.

@barjoe and if it does it won't be in my lifetime.

@FrayedBear 3 Of the were still better than Putin except for Trump who is a puppet of Vladimir Fuckity-Fuck Putin. Hopefully he will die a painful death in my lifetime.

Recent Visitors 10

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #god #policy #evidence #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #community #Police #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,705Top