Agnostic.com
0 0

Active Participants in Genocide

In obedience to Israel, the Western political and media class is isolating itself from public opinion on Gaza in ways hard to believe. But here are a few examples.

Incredibly the Israeli genocide in Gaza is now reaching new heights of violence. Casualty figures are not coming in, as the attacks are so bad that bodies cannot be recovered, medics cannot travel and there are almost no medical facilities operational now anyway.

We now see that the Western injunctions not to attack Rafah were a smokescreen of lies to mask complicity. The final pocket of Gaza is being ruthlessly ethnically cleansed and its infrastructure will be destroyed like all the rest.

It is striking that this is accompanied by an absolutely shameless doubling down of support for Israel by the Western political and media classes.

[consortiumnews.com]

I started this group, Out of the Illusion, in Oct of 2017 under the agenda to make aware of the delusional reality in which mainly Americans are engulfed in. After the 2016 election cycle where Sanders betrayed his supporters, it was obvious after spending so much time advocating for him, we need more people willing to put themselves out there to expose the illusions. With such a small audience within this online community I feel I've had some decent success with some. I've silenced a lot of those who couldn't hold a genuine debate based on facts over time. Writing off those who continuously showed they are to deep into rabbit holes built by MSCMs to waste my time with. Challenged many who couldn't make a genuine point without twisting narratives and or address the context, like those medias, of articles I use. I do it without any sense of biasness. I abhor both parties, our MSCMs, and the many MSMs below them, and our governments agendas. Which when someone attacks me by accusing me of being one of the other they aren't part of, is a compliment to me which is another indication that the title I gave this group is clearly appropriate. I'm a Marxist-Trotskyist which finds the ownership of our medias and representatives by the ruling class as an attack on our societies as a matter of grave importance.

Decades of lies built for warring agendas, especially the past 2, have gone unchecked by our medias. A derelict of duty from our forth estate! I can almost overlook the vast dis/misinformation campaign that went into effect over Ukraine as Russia finally went into defense mode for the people of the Donbass regions and Her own security that so many missed, SMOs. Being 8 years went basically under the radar of most western societies without any real factual coverage from our medias as their society was handed over to Nazi glorifying fascist, following with a genocide campaign being launched in Donetsk and Luhansk while they also dug in for a war they were manufacturing. An illusion of only small portions was delivered instead. Enough however when it came time to blindside our societies with a delusional fiction when the shit hit the fan for many to fall into ignorance of. History again took a major hit. I can't seem to stress history enough!

Anyways. Murray puts an exclamation mark on the newest delusion in his latest article. We have to learn to recognize these betraying deceptions! Anyone who didn't see this coming as Palestinians were shock waved from one end to the very end needs to highly redevelop their means towards absorbing information and where they're getting their information from. We should all be asking what Hamas's intention truly were also. This factor has gone completely under the radar! I truly believe there is a lot more to this story than what has been exposed yet.

I highly suggest you watch the video of Dr. Abu Sitta within the article!

The video at UCLA. A profoundly disturbing account of law enforcement standing at idle while outside actors commit violence against the students. One guy in the video has a background of being anti Jewish but is here participating with the pro Jewish attackers. Only in Hollywood is this type of shit made up. Very common among nationalist and fascist. Claiming not to be anti African-American and or anti-Jewish while their history screams hatred towards each. What's even as disturbing, are the African-Americans and Jewish who fall for the deception which you find them side by side at times where they voice acceptance with each other. Yea, that's a little to deep of a keep your enemies close to me! I'm not sleeping next to that at any moment in time or in this reality. The dude in the studio almost looks like he's shaking in his cloths to have to cover it. Clearly uncomfortable.

(It also illustrates what has come to be a serious generational divide in Western public opinion, with young people very strongly motivated to oppose the genocide (which is not to say that older people are pro-genocide, just that they are more split, particularly in the U.S.)

Why aren't we in the US as outspoken as those in Europe? One thing is that they tend to follow more alternative news sources than we do to know more facts. One other would be that their societies have been, especially over the past 2 years, highly effected negatively by the current up-tick of warring in Ukraine on multiple levels. This has been added bleed over from large migrations of people from the Middle East wars which have also diminished their societies also. Where a lot of resentment is present on that front also from nationalist and fascist.

3 and 4-- Israel lobbying has bought out representatives and medias both in England and the US.

The only possible conclusion from all of the above is to reinforce my analysis that the Zionist political and media classes in the West, including Biden, Starmer, U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, French President Emmanuel Macron, U.K. Prime Minister Rishi Sunak, German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen, are active and willing participants in a programme of genocide.

{They had numerous opportunities to turn back. We all saw what was happening months ago.

The endgame remains the processing of the remaining Palestinian population out of Gaza through the U.S.-controlled points of the Rafah crossing and the floating harbour, primarily into camps in the Sinai desert. The Western powers are doubling down on their genocide and on their colonial project.

I see nothing whatsoever that indicates they can have any other long-term objective in mind than the complete Israeli annexation of Gaza minus its civilian population. What do you see}

William_Mary 8 May 18
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 121 More

Posted by William_MaryIt rarely never fails.

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #evidence #policy #god #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #Police #community #BarackObama #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #kids #propaganda #wars ...

Members 1,710Top