Agnostic.com
3 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I once saw a guy sitting at a food court. He had a baby on his back and was looking around to see if anyone was watching (I was curious to see what he was up to). He took some food, chewed it and them put it into the babys mouth. Sort of like the birds. I have heard others do this so I guess it's another way to feed young children. After a certain age we bought a food grinder and fed the food from this to our daughter.

JackPedigo Level 9 June 18, 2021

A former sister in law was making her bay food as long as 45 years ago. She ground it up and froze it in ice trays then transferred it to freezer bags.

freeofgod Level 8 June 18, 2021

My kids and I make the baby food four the grands.

Recent Visitors 12

Photos 590 More

Posted by jjbelleAt the Demver airport. The Grilled Cheese option is the slightest of nods to the obligation to provide an option. The Caprese is a nod and a point.

Posted by jjbelleAt the Demver airport. The Grilled Cheese option is the slightest of nods to the obligation to provide an option. The Caprese is a nod and a point.

Posted by devayogaMy vegetable garden

Posted by WildgreensBeing A Vegan

Posted by WildgreensBottled water πŸ’¦

Posted by WildgreensReal Medicine

Posted by JackPedigoA new company (seafood) in the plant based ‘meat’ options, which includes types of fish.

Posted by BDairWhy was there never a word about healthy diets and essential vitamins and nutrients? Liquor stores and 'big box' stores never closed. This was never about public health.

Posted by WildgreensMy new group is called covid cult. The information MSM doesn’t want you to know.

Posted by BDairBrilliant tip.

Posted by WildgreensFDA Safety Surveillance

Posted by WildgreensI knew this was going to happen.

Posted by WildgreensIf the pandemic is ONLY happening to the unvaccinated, then what are you worried about?

Posted by WildgreensIf the pandemic is ONLY happening to the unvaccinated, then what are you worried about?

• Top tags#video #animals #world #Vegetarian #god #religious #religion #Diet #oil #friends #Atheist #hope #reason #youtube #vegan #humans #kids #hell #movies #atheism #sex #children #Bible #church #relationship #truth #dogs #earth #money #death #cats #faith #book #parents #disease #belief #TheTruth #environment #Christian #government #documentary #laws #pizza #Organic #mother #coffee #hello #climate #cancer #Cake ...

Members 739Top