Doctors make mistakes
ONLY A FRACTION OF MEDICAL ERRORS ARE REPORTED

☠️Death by Medicine☠️
webdc.com/pdfs
[webdc.com]

Wildgreens 8 July 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Medical mistakes while trying to help are different than drawing down on a black man for no other reason than he's a black man and shooting him dead. That is an egregious false equivalency.
But you should avoid all doctors, all the time, no matter the reason, especially if you have a crushing pain in your chest.
#notmedicaladvice

Well, egregious false equivalencies make great memes...

@Paul4747 And why the fuck they gotta drag Morgan Freeman into this like he'd support something this fucking stupid?

@JeffMurray I figured it was just another voice-over job... man's gotta eat.

Your source here appears to be the website of Gary Null, Ph.D (not MD), who, from a brief check on that Other Wiki, "is hostile to evidence-based medicine and has accused the medical community of being in a cabal with the pharmaceutical industry to suppress novel treatments for economic gains. He has promoted a range of pseudo-scientific and ineffective alternative treatments, including ones for cancer... He is a HIV/AIDS denialist who believes nutritional deficiencies are the causative agents of all illnesses, and has accordingly promoted fringe, diet-based treatment regimes for curing AIDS and other illnesses. Null holds strong anti-vaccination views and rejects the scientific consensus on topics such as water fluoridation, genetically modified organisms, and electromagnetic fields." Short answer; he's making money scaring people away from real medicine and then selling them his books.

He's a chiropractor, which basically gives him exactly as much medical knowledge as me or my auto mechanic. My therapist also seems to believe in the world of "nutrition-based remedies", for the record, and as helpful as she is most of the time, I politely nod, say "Interesting", and change the subject when she starts explaining how your diet can fight covid better than a vaccine, for example.

So don't be offended if I politely say "Interesting" to whatever you reply.

Paul4747 Level 8 July 16, 2021

Recent Visitors 12

Photos 590 More

Posted by jjbelleAt the Demver airport. The Grilled Cheese option is the slightest of nods to the obligation to provide an option. The Caprese is a nod and a point.

Posted by jjbelleAt the Demver airport. The Grilled Cheese option is the slightest of nods to the obligation to provide an option. The Caprese is a nod and a point.

Posted by devayogaMy vegetable garden

Posted by WildgreensBeing A Vegan

Posted by WildgreensBottled water 💦

Posted by WildgreensReal Medicine

Posted by JackPedigoA new company (seafood) in the plant based ‘meat’ options, which includes types of fish.

Posted by BDairWhy was there never a word about healthy diets and essential vitamins and nutrients? Liquor stores and 'big box' stores never closed. This was never about public health.

Posted by WildgreensMy new group is called covid cult. The information MSM doesn’t want you to know.

Posted by BDairBrilliant tip.

Posted by WildgreensFDA Safety Surveillance

Posted by WildgreensI knew this was going to happen.

Posted by WildgreensIf the pandemic is ONLY happening to the unvaccinated, then what are you worried about?

Posted by WildgreensIf the pandemic is ONLY happening to the unvaccinated, then what are you worried about?

• Top tags#video #animals #world #Vegetarian #god #religious #religion #Diet #oil #friends #Atheist #hope #reason #youtube #vegan #humans #kids #hell #movies #atheism #sex #children #Bible #church #relationship #truth #dogs #earth #money #death #cats #faith #book #parents #disease #belief #TheTruth #environment #Christian #government #documentary #laws #pizza #Organic #mother #coffee #hello #climate #cancer #Cake ...

Members 740Top