Agnostic.com

15 8

Mike Pence is such a suckass

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Completely useless.

He is. Heck all the Republicans who aren't speaking up are. His water drinking issues are benign compared to the shitstorm of racism, ignoring needs of poor disenfranchised, elderly, eroding democracy by dissing the justice system and media meant to oversee democracy. But saying nothing of police caused deaths..instead trampling on most peaceful protest of taking a knee...while pretending he doesn't know the meaning of it. His flunkies are as well, like Sandersfuckabee who repeats it is unpatriotic no matter how many times the media asks if he is willing to address increased police violence against citizens of color. I could rant on and on

Pence is a true psychopath. More dangerous than Hair Trumpf.

The entire administration should be impeached. Have another Presidential election. The people should be put back in power here in this country. Return Democracy.

Gohan Level 7 June 7, 2018

Dude calls his wife "mother." It's impossible to be more of a freak than that.

I think you are being kind when using the word suckass to describe him.

I watched a video where Trump put his water bottle on the floor and then Pence immediately did the same thing.

He could end up being President Suckass. President Fundamentalist Suckass. There's a nauseating thought.

Creepy, ... I think he is jealous of Melania too.

Creepy is great word to describe him.

polishing apples, then handing them to Eve.

he's a wonderful 'yes man'....yea a suckass

Darned water bottles getting in the way.

The real reason why they did this is because they were just informed the water came from Flint, Michigan!

Yeah.

@gigihein There are lots of worse things to worry about than his ability (0r his inability) to drink water! I don't care that he ordered a well done steak, and ordered it with keatcup. I don't care that he drinks diet Coke. People on the right did stuff like this to blast Obama. We need to focus on real issues. I simply made a joke.

he is a terrible person and if trump ever gets dumped and this guy gets to be in charge, i am sure it will be worse than we have it today. we are sure in a pickle, the REAL twixt the rock and the hard place !!!!!

I'm not sure, but if there was a Russian probe, I'd think both would get kicked out. Including anyone he appointed. Then the speaker of the house. Not 100% sure on how that works. Not sure if he appointed Paul Ryan, but still screwed. I'd do a backflip if junior got back in. Now that is saying something!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:100985
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.