Agnostic.com

20 4

Does anybody else hate using public bathrooms as well as other people’s bathrooms?

EmeraldJewel 7 June 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hell no. I am grateful they exist. Have you been to NYC. No public restrooms. Alleys are their subsitute.

If I need to shit it will happen regardless of where I am

Nah...I'm pretty well adjusted

Xena Level 6 Dec 1, 2018

Haha. I like using other bathrooms... a gives a sense of exploration and novelty!

arnies Level 7 June 25, 2018

depends what the state of them is - I am a frequent pee-er so know all the best lavatory's pretty much everywhere I have ever needed one .

jacpod Level 8 June 20, 2018

Are we scraping the bottom of the discussion topic barrel?

yep

probably but it is important especially if you have a jittery bladder.

Public - not so much but in other people's houses - ick!

I hate using public parks.

When nature calls sometimes we have no other option lols, its all gotta come out at some point

Lol you’re right.

I don’t enjoy it, but if you gotta go. I think it’s so rude and gross that some people don’t clean up their messes.

I do ad well, but I drive for a living. There's no way around it.

Does nature count?

Nature is fine.

Where do you come up with your quarries?

I’ve always been a picky person when it comes to using other people’s bathrooms and the idea of different butts has been on the toilet seat and how clean or not clean they are.

@EmeraldJewel

@EmeraldJewel
And not to mention where those butts have been....

@Holysocks lol ikr! Thought it was just me.

@EmeraldJewel
Not at all!

@EmeraldJewel
And shouldn't there be a series of sinks for washing your hands after touching the sink?

@Holysocks I used to take a paper towel then turn the handle off after washing my hands so I wouldn’t have to touch it.

If I gotta poop and don't want anyone to hear the bloop.

Hahahaha!

@Kbdank71
This made my day. Perfection. It is the little things in life!

@Kbdank71
My profile should say something like "Hi, my name is Jessica and I am 5'3, have brown and blond hair and three brown eyes ❤".

Yes

Etre Level 7 June 10, 2018

I do not go into bathrooms, public or private, to eat or socialize. I take care of business and leave.

I just can't sit on a public bathroom. Some of the rest areas on I-95 are gross.

I won't say I "hate" it. I'll avoid it, if I can. Sometimes, though, it's just not an
option to wait until I get home.
Any port in a storm.

Nope. That's what the immune system is for.

It's also much less healthy for anyone to hold it and wait.
When ya gotta go, ya gotta go.

Nope. When I gotta go I go where I am. I spent 6 years in the Army when I was in my early 20s, when you're out in the woods you're just happy for something to wipe with. More recently I had a job where I worked 12 hour shifts, and I often didn't get out of there on time, I did 13.5 hours one day. Yeah, you use the facilities when you can. There is nothing that is going to get you in a public restroom or someone else's. A few germs aren't going to hurt you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:103926
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.