Agnostic.com

4 2

Star Trek Original Series Fan?

If you're a real nerd like me, you've probably seen this, but perhaps you haven't so here is an episode I enjoyed.

paul1967 8 June 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That was a very light and fun episode. I rather enjoy seeing some veteran faces in these films.

The green girl is hot, ...for a green girl.

LMAO, That hilarious.

haha what is funny the original Star Trek the very first episode, there was a green girl in it too..

HUGE original series fan! My dad raised me on it and it was my husband's fave show...

One if my favorite episodes: "Devil in the Dark".

Zster Level 8 June 11, 2018

I like that episode too. My favorite was Balance of Terror. In this episode the Enterprise battles a Romulan ship suspected of destroying outposts near the neutral zone; it was the first introduction of Mark Lenard, who later returns as Spokes father in later episodes.

@paul1967 I have always liked the ones from way back, The Trouble with Treebles, Harry's Woman, some of the titles I do not remember. I actually have a stuffed Treeble that makes the same noise like the ones on the episode...

Thanks, I'll take a look!

Let me know what you think

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:104573
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.