Agnostic.com

13 0

How do you cope ?

How do you cope with such a desperate and alien society to what you had hoped and worked foe???

ian290744 4 June 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Laughter. We're all bozos on this bus. And kindness. We're all we have.

I keep thinking in the back of my mind... 'maybe we'll evolve... maybe we'll evolve.'

I juggle, pulse and squeeze my man-boobs so I can giggle.

I tried to get my boobs to get me out of a ticket... 😉

@Benthoven

Wow

I cope fine, hitting all cylinders but one department.... don't make me say it, people is getting tired of it, I can feel it .... ????????

I am pretty much a recluse.
I run in real quick from time to time and try and makes some changes, then I retreat back into my fortress.

Take pleasure in simple things and change your perspective. I live by a simple 3 step process that has survived for thousands of years: 1. exercise self-control 2. give of yourself first 3. show compassion. In sanskrit you might see it as "damyata datta dayadhvam". In TS Eliot's poem "The Wasteland" is was "da da da". I seek to limit my ego and limit attachment to material things. Renunciation is the key my friend. Renunciation.

Practice kindness, speak your mind, keep on rockin', and live life.

I sometimes feel like I'm an alien in the land where I was born. Or, is it the other way around? They all are the aliens. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a human, seeing how they are.

Take heart by being the best person you think you should be. "Be the change you want to see in the world."

Whiskey.
A good wife,
A good dog,
A well tuned AR-15....
Maybe some more whiskey.

Hi, Ian, and welcome to the website,

You earn website points, and help other members get to know you better, when you write an informational profile that includes your hobbies and interests, and answer all the profile questions, since that's the first place many people look when they see a new member.

Also, the website uses your profile to find member matches, so the more details you include, the better the match.

Then you make comments and write your own posts to earn more points and privileges; for instance, at level two you can private email people. You get different perks with each level, and when you reach level eight you get an agnostic T-shirt.

To find members near you, click on the "Meet" button at the top of the page, then on "Members," and enter your preferred search parameters.
Or click on the "About" button at the top of the page to find links to FAQ or the website tutorial.
Click on the 'Meet" button to find member matches

Links to FAQ: [agnostic.com],
and a website tutorial: [agnostic.com]

Have fun!

Sometimes you have to use your imagination and move to fantasy land in your mind.

I have never been scared , now I feel frightened for the world.

I love life I don't want it to end with me becoming disalusioned

You are not disillusioned. You see clearly how crazy this world is.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:104924
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.