Agnostic.com

11 0

What did you get for Christmas?

RatNinja 4 Dec 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My x-wife got me irregularity

My wife and I do not exchange gifts . I received minuets for my cell phone from my daughter

I got a new fishing rod and reel, a new cast net and a rather large hangover today lol.

I use those tools to catch landlocked striped bass in this lake.
My guess is you're based near a coast?

Yes i'm from the Fraser Coast in Australia. I mainly fish for estuary and reef fish, and the cast net is for when the prawns are running.

Lots of socks etc. I got a board game called Scythe which is good, and a BB8 pizza cutter that chatters while you use it... You?

Actually just got a large bag of charcoal, a Smokey Joe portable grill and a pair of striped happy socks.

My driveway shoveled and a homemade pumpkin pie from my former sister-in-law's (diseased) daughter.

My boss gave me a crimp, wire cutter. Which I have already used.

Peace and quiet time with my wife. That is a good Christmas.

A pair of shoes that I picked out myself and I didn't even have to wrap them!

I got a machine gun guitar....a fun toy to fiddle around with....got it about 3 weeks ago...but it was 'xmas-ish'...

Nothing... yet. However, the adventure van I ordered should be coming soon! Maybe in time for my birthday?

forgo Level 4 Dec 25, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10514
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.