Agnostic.com

14 1

What does December 25th look like for you this year?

This is our smallest gathering yet. Small food spread. Half the family is here, half is in Florida. And, we're not doing a lot of presents. On the upside, it's the least stressful year yet.

How about you? What's your December 25th look like?

silvereyes 8 Dec 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I had so much merry I could barely see.

SamL Level 7 Dec 26, 2017

Spent the day alone, the same as any other day, except calling my mom.

Christmas is a day for Family, if I cannot be with them due to location or situation. I phone my main family and share Christmas with the ones I'm with, like friends or clients and so on.

The world is my family, so all of you"s complete me too.
In an unlustful way.

We have gone for a £1 rule when buying presents for the adults. Takes so much stress out of the situation, and it means you can spend a little more on the kids and get them something decent. Also went to the pub for lunch, first time we have done this on xmas day. Must say I really enjoyed it

Just another day here.

@evestrat A snowstorm is like a new lover: you never know how long it will last or how many inches you'll get.

Small here too, only four of us.
Food and presents. That's about it.

This year is quiet and alone except for some good conversations via text, voice, video chat, email, this site. I'm not sad. Other than a video chat with my family in Michigan, it just seems like another day to me. But when I am able to be with my family, it is anything but quiet and alone and I enjoy myself. I think next year will be better. 🙂

Nice and easy with my kids...in Florida half of day at the pool...

snowed last night, melted a bit today. Was a pretty good day all in all.

Returning with my sister to Maryland from NYC was at my mom. In 1980 This Date I Commited Marriage with a wonderful woman that gave me 3 wonderful kids. Despite divorce not a bad date on this day..... day not over.

Working. Family is gone to Alabama. Lonely Christmas, chillin with Mary Jane.

My daughter gave me joint for xmas.

Just the kids and I tucked away in our wilderness abode in Georgia. We opened gifts this morning and indulged on assorted home made cookies and mac-n-cheese. Tonight we'll watch "A Christmas Story" and enjoy a decadent standing rib roast. I cannot recall the last time I felt so content and relaxed.

Zster Level 8 Dec 25, 2017

You know what? The trailers for the movie did NOT make me want to go. It was only years later that I fell in love with it. I was a huge fan if Darren McGavin in "The Night Stalker" series, so it did not take much!

I'm the only one in my house who bought presents-winter gloves for everyone. No one cooked or baked today-no one ever eats together. By myself .

my daughter is here-roommates in their rooms.

Very sad to hear this. Why are they ignoring you?It s a time for family sharing meals,gifts, stories.

A cattle prod may help shift them from their pits

Cold lol, but no snow yet.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10519
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.