Agnostic.com

1 1

Perhaps due to the day; am recalling a "creation vs. evolution" debate back in the mid-70's at San Diego State U. We had some notables from the local "Institute for Creation Research", now museum, and our own Dr. Frank Aubrey of the genetics dept. At the end of the lively back/forth jousting by topic, there was a chance to posit questions to the debaters. Some folks had their King Jame's in hand, and a few light-hearted life science types came toting copies of Darwin's "Origin" for show. One of the former fellows approached the podium and asked Frank, "Surely Dr. Aubrey, you don't believe man is derived from apes". Sans hesitation Dr. Aubrey replied, "Not yet". Cheers

BobFenner 7 Dec 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Funny.

Just for the record, I've tested, many times, the propinquity of IC, ID, CS, YEC, and OEC to actually be scientific. No dice on all fronts. I base this on a universal unwillingness to conduct actual experiments, which I proposed myself, based on statements these people have made. performing experiments is a no-no; complaining about actually performed experiments is all they do.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10547
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.