Agnostic.com

14 6

LINK Image of God created, based on psychologists' study at UNC | Charlotte Observer

I know! I know! God is bullshit ,but I found this to be interesting

Kojaksmom 8 June 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I saw both pics and I don't get it. This looks like some guy I went to school with but I can't put a name on him.

I never thought he looked like anything. Maybe something like an aura, all different colors swirling around in space.

The Virgin Mary came to me in a dream one time. She was a swirling amount of cosmic dust about 5 feet off the ground and so very deeply disturbed that I didn't recognize her.

I always thought he would look like a old caucasian man with a white beard, according to old paintings. I mean he " must " be white of course. LOL

Santa Claus?

@kltuckmn Well, him also. LOL

And people say there is no patriarchy.

A Caucasian male. Probably votes Trump. F*** religion.

Fascinating.

The cosmic microwave radiation is the only picture I know to be called "the face of God", which a lot of people consider a misnomer anyway. I agree, this picture is much more profound than that

Well hell.... someone figured what GOD looks like.?

Lol! it's creepy!

That looks nothing like my imaginings of god.

That was interesting..,but from childhood as a religious person, I have thought of God, as a kindly, bearded older than time, man. And, Jesus was the young man, and not necessarily white. And, I never saw them as one and the same...even as I was taught that!

Why would god need hair? Does god have to get his hair cut? Why is he clean shaven, what kind of razor does he use? Did they only ask Caucasian people? Why male, why does a deity need a sex, what purpose does it serve? And god shuffled his feet...

Bahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Posted here what God looks like...

Huh. A composite perp sketch from people's imaginations. That WAS an interesting idea.

I am surprised that conservative fundamentalists don't think of god more like @TweetOfGod on twitter. Angry-looking, long hair, beard, ready to smite at a moment's notice.

Wow, what a load of steaming BS.

Well, now didn’t you find their perceptions, just a little interesting? Lol This is from the ‘mind’ of the populist!

@Freedompath I find their perceptions exactly as I would expect. A god that is pretty much just as they are.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:105581
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.