Agnostic.com

18 6

Does very sensitive people annoy you sometime?

I know this may be coming off as cruel, but for the most part they annoy me when they sit up and whine and get their feelings hurt about every little single thing.

EmeraldJewel 7 June 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I prefer the company of animals

Oh tut tut. Werenot being honest about "them" or what this "everything" being said is, lol! Youre leaving out the "odious scallywags with no filter, setting out to offend" part. These are the folksso set upon during the Obama years as being "oppressed by political correctness" or something, and cry about lady comedians upsetting them so. Spare me, lol!

Are these the same crazy people that voted for Donny von Pussengabben, but also care about women, and are going to guard the ladies room from rapists dressed up as women? You seem pretty "sensitive". Its "special".

Meh. I think some people are overly thin skinned sometimes but over all I am usually not all that annoyed by it. Usually its a sign something else is going on in their lives and that something else isn't being addressed properly. Of course there are always the few unhappy attention seekers who just want everything to be all about them. Call me optimistic but I like to think the last bunch are the exception to the rule.

AmyLF Level 7 June 14, 2018

Everyone annoys me.

@AzVixen52 ouch... ?

Ha!

@IamNobody I know...…..the truth hurts.

@AzVixen52 it sure does... ????

Yes that can overkill for sure, way too much complaining

Sensitive just a codeword for pain in the ass. I miss the days when everyone would just suck it up.

Sometimes! Sheesh.... aww.... come'ere snowflake, let's get you all warmed up by the fire.

The ones with the winy voice that talk like they have been sucking on helium gas. The that just about apologizes for breathing. I always wonder if they would like to go skydiving without a parachute.

azzow2 Level 9 June 13, 2018

Yes sometimes I just say learn to live with it.

Marine Level 8 June 13, 2018

Yes. They are annoying. If I announced "I am offended!" every time something offends me, I'd be known as That Perpetually Offended Chick. People need to learn to choose their battles. And either develop thicker skin, or back the heck away from the internet.

Deb57 Level 8 June 13, 2018

They do! Especially when I've OFFENDED THEIR RELIGIOUS SENSIBILITIES...I lose patience very quickly.

Perfect post for whiners..

Lol I like that.

Since when is life supposed to be easy? Spoiled, glutenous , hubristic obese Americans. The world owes them a life. I can't be around such ilk, my head would explode. Poor me. Poor me. I can't afford to get my nails done. Shut up! Thank you.

Absolutely and the easily offended

Ryksie Level 6 June 13, 2018

Especially those that get offended when you try to get your money you loaned them.

Hahaha playing games when it comes to people’s money isn’t nothing to play about.

If everything offends or triggers them..they should never come out of the house

Well said!

Very much ! They give me the shits !

Hahaha!

@EmeraldJewel
When I run into them I mock them as much as I can. Makes me feel better. LOL

Grammar do.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:105792
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.