Agnostic.com

9 6

Better L8 than never: a group dedicated to level 8 members

In celebration of acheiving level 8, I thought I'd make a group exclusive to level 8 members. As more and more of us reach this milestone, this will serve as a meeting ground for people who have stuck around, worked hard, and show a commitment to the community above and beyond.

Come join and have fun conversations on your journey from 1 to 7 and 7 to 8, on how we can make the site a better place based on our extended experience, and to show off your Agnostic.com T-shirt (of course!!!!!)

Group link: [agnostic.com]

TheMiddleWay 8 June 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When I read "Better L8 than never", I thought it was going to be a post in support of people who are always late for appointments, such as myself. Oh well, now that I am over that disappointment, let me put in my 2 cents. It is fine to have an academic discussion about whether or not we should celebrate level 8. But, in the end, it is simply a matter of personal preference, and of no matter. Both views have merit.

Really I don’t get the fascination with levels. Some of the posts of people reaching a level sound like they are accepting an academy award. The pursuit of points is not content. Post for the intellect, the content, the solidarity the camaraderie or to impress a potential date🙂 ... you’ll get your points but not for the sake of the points. If points were the point there would be no point.

Totally agree!

@TheMiddleWay That’s cool, you go... it was only meant to be my opinion which remains unchanged... I think it’s fine that there are levels… But when I see levels being the purpose rather than the content it forms my opinion.

Seems a little redundant. There are already a couple other groups that address these things.

@TheMiddleWay, the group you are proposing is almost identical to the Community Senate. And somewhat similar to the kindling group. We already have over 300 groups. IMO any new group should be unique in order to enhance or compliment, not dilute, the already existing group pool. Just my two cents. ?

So you big boys get to speak to the alien overlords, bully to you!

Doesn't that just mean that they are still single, and don't have a life?

In time, Group 8... in time...

scurry Level 9 June 13, 2018

In time......

Almost there just need some more points 7.7

azzow2 Level 9 June 13, 2018

Get yr snakeskin condoms ready, Xenu likes it rough.

Duly noted. Just curious, am I the only level 8 member so far to forfeit the t shirt so the money that would have been put into it and shipping costs goes back in the Agnostic.com funds? I wasn't in it for a free t shirt, I like the community and want to do my part in getting the word out there more.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:106238
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.