Agnostic.com

13 1

What are you doing New Year's Eve?

HippieChick58 9 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do anything but count down.

Some combination of computer and DVD. Going to the movies in the afternoon, and hiking in the morning of New years Day with the local atheist group.

Being with family as usual.

One of my kids is hosting New Year's eve get together. I am fairly sure there will be games, and possibly some booze or other... and food galore! I am sure a good time will be had by all and I know where the spare bedroom is if needed. My tolerance for a mix of alcohol, other, food, and late hours has diminished. I am NOT the life of the party any more.

Going dancing dancing dancing... Are you a fan of the Max here in Omaha?

I have never been there.

It is a lot of fun.. of course now overrun with twenty something year olds 😀 @HippieChick58

No idea now.

Lunch and a movie with my lady. Then home away from the crowds.

Celebrating at home with the kids, eating nearly endless finger foods, staying off the drunk driver clogged roadways.

Zster Level 8 Dec 26, 2017

Going to a PBS pre-showing of season 2 of Victoria with friends.

Fucking - [insert your name here]

Oh, Cmmon - you any good at it?

(Admin: Can we go into details?)

Nothing different than any other night. I don't care to go out or to stay up watching TV specials.

No plans as of yet.

Going to have some champaign...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10711
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.