Agnostic.com

6 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ground owl, I think they forgot they are birds and that birds live in trees.

azzow2 Level 9 June 15, 2018

@McVinegar Right some live in houses roflmao

That is how the owl do...

Katrik Level 7 June 15, 2018

Bat's are mammals. That is a good question about the English I will have to inquire about that.

Very informative and racist. German fairy tale indeed!

@Stacey48 ja, aber nichts mit Eulen!

@Stacey48 A few years after we moved the the US, my mother sent a Christmas package for the girls and included Der Struwwelpeter. It is one of my beloeved books from my childhood, so I was not ready for the reaction I got from my daughters. I read the stories in German, then translated them to English while both girls set in horror at the pictures. The story that upset them the most was the one of the little boy who would not stop sucking his thumb. Well, you know the outcome. It ocurred to me thn that German society and American society were vastly different. I had no problem with the tailor coming around with his scissors. I was upset by the the boy Hans-guck-in-die-Luft who paid no attention and walked off the pier and disappeared into the sea.
Be well.

OMG!!! I LOVE ZeFrank videos! (and owls)

Thank you! (:

Zster Level 8 June 15, 2018

I haven't seen this for a while but it is still a hoot to watch. 😀

Not only very in informative, but hysterically funny! Thanks!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:107420
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.