Agnostic.com

62 11

What would it be like to be married to you?

So, what kind of spouse are you/would you be (or partner, if marriage isn't your thing)?

When I met my husband, I didn't pull any stops. I ate the way I normally eat. Maybe with a little spaghetti on my face sometimes 😳 and I didn't sugar coat anything. No surprises.

I asked my husband, "if you could change one thing about me, what would it be?" He said "you ask too many questions... like that one." :\

So, what should a person know about you, if they were to live with you (legal documents or no).

Here is mine:

1. My sleep is erratic.
  2. I need to have alone time.
  3. I like a quiet house.
  4. I have a few phobias like bugs and germs...
  5. Hate clutter and I donate things every time I buy something.

Oh and I'm pretty sure my feet are made of ice. Chiseled ice cubes.

silvereyes 8 Dec 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

62 comments (51 - 62)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So, here are a few things about me....

1. I may be tactful, but I won't lie in order to spare someone's feelings. My level of honesty makes a lot of peopel uncomfortable, so I usually say nothing unless asked.
  2. I too like my alone time.
  3. I too like a quiet house.
  4. I have a definite preference to cats over dogs. If you want a dog, then dont' expect me to take care of such an overly needy creature.
  5. I expect others to be honest too. I happen to have a great memory, and although I could nto recall conversations specifically, I will recall what you said if it contradcts what you told me earlier.. That quality makes me not trust peopel who either lie or are just too careless about what they say.
  6. I am legally (partially) blind. That doesn't make me helpless or dependent, and it really pisses me off when someone just assumes they know my limitations without asking or consulting me to know what i think my limitations are.
  7. From #7 you might gather that I can be fiercely independent. I am my own person and I do tno "need" someone in my life to feel complete, as i am complete already. To me a relationship can enhance my life, but it is not needed to complete it.

I'm sure it's like heaven being married to me, but I may be biased, you should ask my wife.

completely uninhibited, only get pets I can eat and 90% of the time I'm naked

I snore. I like great sex. I am very open minded. I dislike paranoia. I don't mind dirt. I tell it how I see it, no filters.

What would it be like to marry you? If I knew that I could tell you what it would be like married to me.

I'll leave that to my ex.

godef Level 7 Dec 31, 2017

I'm bipolar and struggle with depression, I have insomnia, drool, snore and sometimes talk in my sleep. I eat like a hog, I hate spiders and hate loose hair (pubes or anything not attached to the body), I like a clean bathroom and I may or may not fuss at you about the toilet seat being up, depends on the day and my mood. I make random noises when i'm bored, i'm annoying and will bug you to death, I like watching you brush your teeth and shave because I like admiring your beauty even when you're doing simple things so expect me to stare. It can not be cold nor hot in the house, it must stay on 70s at all times. Sex at least once a week is mandatory. I don't use my brain all the time, so except really dumb stuff to happen. I'm emotional and i'm used to liars, so don't even try because I will find out and if it's something major... like sneaking around and cheating on me, I will make your life a living hell.

As I'm using this for a dating site, I ain't saying - keeping that stuff hidden, of course! (until I must reveal it).

1. I'm a writer, so I tend to go to bed late.
  2. I spend a lot of time in my office.
  3. I talk to myself (usually to smooth out scenes)
  4. I'm messy.
  5. I like to cuddle a lot
Gohan Level 7 Jan 11, 2018

If we were married, I would live in my house and you would live in your house.

In my house, I am queen. What I say, goes.

One of my legs needs to be on top of the blanket.

Don't tell me my music is too loud. Bring ear muffs.

I am a real sweetheart if you meet me at the right time.

I am neither jealous nor possessive.

The sentence "She belongs to me" can only refer to a Bob Dylan song,

1. I have a plethora of art and craft materials and instruments in my small room.
  2. A need to be alone for a lot of the time.
  3. Not an animal person (other peoples are ok but not for me)
    4.pretty good at looking after the man in terms of cooking washing ironing
    5, Punctual keep my word

Great post! Lots of laughs and some good insider information!
If you're married to me, or even my friend, I'm fiercely loyal and honest. Pretty upfront. You won't have to guess, and you can trust me with money or people. If you need me, Ill be there.
Most of my family has passed so other than my son, YOU will be my family! I have loads of friends to go along with my many interests so I can get busy at times.
Its a package deal. I have a 12 year old son that I love so much! I promised him I'd only date people who would enrich and makes both our lives more fun and adventurous. So you have to be that.
You need to love travelling, trying new things and going on adventures big and small. I am a pro at making fun in our own back yard. Swim, fish, hunt, hike, 4 wheeling, and mentoring kids happens a lot around here too. We are basically the Kool Aid house.
I love horses and dogs and don't think I'll outgrow it, so it would be best if you can at least tolerate them well. None of them would sleep in our bed but I DO snore.
I enjoy simple things like hot black coffee, especially in the morning on the deck with good conversation. Euchre, Cribbage, and Poker's fun too, especially in Michigan Winter's. Music and music festivals are high on the summer list.
Basically, I'm an educated hick from the sticks but it's the best of both worlds.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11059
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.