Agnostic.com

32 7

QUESTION What is your personality type?

Anytime I have taken a questionnaire to determine my personality type, it's always been INTJ. Some people's differ. At least I am consistent. 😉

MyLiege 7 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

INFP-A "The Mediator".

Duke Level 8 Dec 28, 2017

Okay, I took the test, then again about 15 minutes later after the questions & my first answers marinated in my brain. I found myself changing almost every previous answer, which indicates Ieither I am too weird to even take it, or it can be answered by anyone many different ways depending on what has transpired lately. For one example, do not we all get frazzled going to holiday parties and then treasure our alone time in between them right about now?

Flaming type A disguised as kindly, benevolent control freak with manners.
What is this test & "acronyms" you are all talking about?

Click on the link above in the description of the question. This gives you a test to complete.

INTJ for me as well.

Ravenclaw.

What is INTJ?

"The Architect" (Introversion, iNtuition, Thinking, Judgment)--

Oh, okay.

Try this one. I read the intro to the other one and it is quite flawed. Kiersey spearheaded the Myers-Briggs Temperament uhhh I'm gonna say Inventory way back when. Myers and Briggs are two women, not one.

[keirsey.com]

This test is crap. There is no way there are that many Ns. I think like 20-25% of everyone is an N. Everyone here is an N. No way.

Ok. Thanks.

Took it. Still INTJ. 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11124
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.