Agnostic.com

41 1

How Did you Discover Agnostic.Com?

How did you discover This Site? Was it on other social media,
Friends or family or simply searching the internet for non believers community?

twshield 8 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

41 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I Googled "God f*cked me up the arse with a baseball bat" and this was the first site listed 😉

Facebook. I don't remember if it was planted by a friend on my timeline. But I admit had prayed to god for something like this.

Someone in a nonbeliever facebook group shared it, shortly after it went up. I joined immediately and have really liked it!

Zster Level 8 Dec 28, 2017

on facebook

Facebook where I used to spend a lot of time.

Facebook... saw the ad for it and signed up.

Facebook ad! And I thought HALLELUJAH!!! Lol!

I forget... probably through Facebook.

godef Level 7 Dec 28, 2017

FB Ad

Facebook as well and was like hmmm lets see what this is about.... not disappointed lol

I saw an ad on Facebook.

Saw it on Facebook. The odd thing is, I've never clicked on a link for a dating site before and, despite several friends telling me online dating is great and even going to meet long-term partners that way, I've always said it wasn't for me. I have no idea at all why I clicked that link, but I'm glad I did.

Jnei Level 8 Jan 10, 2018

Saw a reference to it on a google groups atheist group. I didn't care much for the Google group, but very grateful to whomever referenced this site. I found an atheist home at last.

It appeared in my Facebook newsfeed. Don't know why, but I'm glad it did. I probably wouldn't have thought to go looking for it.

Through a Facebook advert.

Saw an ad on Facebook and decided to check it out. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Dec 28, 2017

Facebook. Clicked on an ad.

Facebook

My brother sent me a link.

Reddit add. At first it was advertised as a dating site.

Curiosité

The Clergy Project forums. It's a site for clergy and ex-clergy who are now atheists.

A buddy suggested I check it out.

Googled athiest in my area. Was and still looking for athiest people and events in my area. People who claim the Christian faith, and have known me for quite some time would express complete shock when they became aware of my beliefs, or lack thereof. "TIM!, HE'S AN ATHEIST!? HE SEEMS SO NICE, AND SMART"

I think I found it on Facebook.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11145
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.