Agnostic.com

12 0

How would be a perfect day for you?

For me, many days seems like perfect. I'm very active person and a full day when I get to fulfill all my tasks give me more satisfaction.

But however, a perfect day I think seems like I'm surrounded with loved persons anywhere I would be.
Or an exotic place, to the beach and swimming all day long.

Sensiwoman7 6 June 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't kn ow if you have them but I love playing air hockey adn going bowling I am better at the former than the latter but still love them just the same -My partner and I do this every birthday & I feel like a kid we go on everything. for my second choice I would go to another seaside place - I live 4 minutes from the sea here in Northern Ireland but other seas are magic too.

jacpod Level 8 June 26, 2018

A crisp fall day in two of the states l have lived in, Kentucky or Northern New Mexico.

Just being around people I enjoy.

I enjoy days that are cloudy and windy, but no rain. It's a rare occurrence, but very calming to me.

A morning walk on a fall day in the northern woods, picnic lunch, do something helpful-trash pickup?, talk to my parents on the phone, or have them along. Get dressed up and have a long evening with good dinner and good friends. Lots of talking and laughs. Whole day in the company of my kid and my mate (mate slot open for interviews). Hugs all around-including the trees.

Holli Level 6 June 21, 2018

The day starts with me waking up, feeling refreshed. The day would be spent hanging out with family and friends without worrying about the past or the future.

A perfect day is when no bills come in. No one argues with you or demands things from you!

I used to feel a perfect day would be where everything went right - got all my work done, questions answered, could get in touch with everyone I wanted to, and do everything I want without any problems. That was before I got sick last year. Now, I just want a day without chronic physical pain.

A perfect day for me would be one where i would not to be subjected to liberal rhetoric.

Yes,They are worse than religious nuts

Hi, Sensi,

I already live in a perfect place..southern Thailand, near the beach.

By the way, this website has a bit of a learning curve so here is some information that might be helpful.

You earn website points, and help other members get to know you better, when you write an informational profile that includes your hobbies and interests, and answer all the profile questions, since that's the first place many people look when they see a new member.

Also, the website uses your profile to find member matches, so the more details you include, the better the match.

Then you make comments and write your own posts to earn more points and privileges; for instance, at level two you can private email people. You get different perks with each level, and when you reach level eight you get an agnostic T-shirt.

To find members near you, click on the "Meet" button at the top of the page, then on "Members," and enter your preferred search parameters.
Or click on the "About" button at the top of the page to find links to FAQ or the website tutorial.
Click on the 'Meet" button to find member matches

Levels are mostly a way to help identify and reward those who contribute to the growth of the community. The website also gives more access and benefits depending on level.[agnostic.com]

Perks for each level: [agnostic.com]

Links to FAQ: [agnostic.com],
and a website tutorial: [agnostic.com]

Winning the lottery.

@NerdyOkieDude

I would keep it secret. Ha ha! I don't want a lavish lifestyle.

Yes

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:112427
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.