Agnostic.com

19 6

So the President thinks global warming is good. I wish this whole 1st year was really a sitcom.

TXAtheist 4 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wish it were all just a nightmare from which I will wake up...

You will note a wording trick here. Global warming comes from conservatives and they use it like mumbo-jumbo here either to deny it or to say it is good. The correct term is Climate Change. Watch that term be banned from the science community like "Affordable Care".

Words matter a lot. I would strongly recommend that members look into "the Brights" movement. It is an international movement (and mentioned in the new bestseller book "Origin" by Dan Brown.

Lastly: where are the tRumpers among our membership? Funny, how silent they are when their hero is slammed!

One thing in life that is constant, is change. This soon will be coming to an end and it will be the most laughable, embarrassing, history that we can say we survived barely, but made it through. He is just biting off his own tiny little hand every time he opens up his stupid, non educated mouth. We don't need Maury Povich or Jerry Springer drama shows, we got the dump team!

I wish it were a sitcom as well; then we could cancel it.

The current occupant of the white house in washington DC is a pinhead, a purely evil pinhead, Hitler on steroids.

He's got almost everybody fooled into thinking that all his tweets and otherwise outrageous statements are not orchestrated.

@GeekLeen Agreed

I think so too

Anyone else, and I'd say they were joking. Of course when it's unseasonably warm, it's 'global warming.' When it's unseasonably cold, it's 'climate change.'

It's the sign of a true imbecile to believe that global warming (or climate change) is something you can simply sense rather than measure with instruments. A 1 degree rise in global sea temperatures is a massive environmental problem. It doesn't make the difference between whether or not you need to put on a jumper before going out.

Trump would look a lot less ridiculous if he stopped tweeting every random thought that enters his head, and let someone with a PR background handle the account for him.

Wait until climate change threatens to flood one of his golf courses. He'll start taking it seriously, then.

he is such a fucking idiot. I hate him.

I wish that there was such a thing as karma... and that the greatest threats to humanity would one day have to answer for their evilness...

it wouldnt be soon enough

It wasn't? Then why the hell is USA stuff on Australian news all the time?

I truly never thought I would see the day when ignorance of such profundity would literally "rule" our country. Is it possible that America has entered a new Dark Ages?

i think we lived in a dream and assumed we did not have to cultivate the system we had however flawed. like it couldnt happen here

What makes you think it is not a sitcom? What's going on in the background while Trump draws the light?

because its not funny. maybe reality tv, which also sucks

@btroje Doesn't have to be a GOOD sitcom. Watching the Orange One on his show prior to this one did not impress me with his performance skills. In fact he bored the crap out of me. Why would this gig be any different?

@RobAnybody I guess as long as he is in the center of the field he is happy

It’s not? I’ve been laughing daily since the inauguration.

the laughter of hopelessness for me

It is good, for him. All the bad things he has been supporting are good for him.

We Did Not Needed This.

At least he's consistent; he thinks he is good.

godef Level 7 Dec 29, 2017

yeah, so does our ex prime minister and a few other idiots we have somehow elected.
In a speech to a British think tank, former Prime Minister, Tony Abbott, has claimed that climate change is probably doing more harm than good, and that more people die in cold snaps than in heatwaves.

More good than harm?

At least he agrees that there is a climate change. That's a big step. Here in India, the Prime Minister replies to a question of a kid about climate change, that actually there is no climate change, it is just that people have got older and have become more sensitive to weather.

Are you fucking serious? smh

@bingst yes very much. [google.co.in]

Damn. So Modi is a Hindu, right? Do you think his climate change denial is linked to his religious beliefs? In the USA, Christians for the most part deny climate change. Is it the same for Hindus?

@bingst I don't think so. It's more of ???? or his friends opinion. By the way friends are pretty rich guys.

The man is an ignoramus. Ya I wish the whole election and this past year was all a bad dream. He doesn't deserve a sitcom. LOL

"I wish the whole election and this past year was all a bad dream."
You and me both. Unfortunately, the "dream" persists, and we're all caught up in it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11248
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.