Agnostic.com

2 3

Kyle Kuklinski of Secular Report on YouTube explains here why Ben Shapiro is dead wrong when he claims that America is 'founded on Judeo Christian values '.

An excellent short speech to refute religious extremists who deny the fundamental separation of church and state at the heart of the American system:

OutlawJosie 6 Dec 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am a regular watcher of secular report on YouTube. I like Mr K; I like his passion, humour and his take on US politics from a progressive perspective. I worry that with YouTube becoming more restrictive, channels like his might cease. I'm not sure if it's secularism or politics that is the issue. But he himself had complained about YouTube's practices. Long may he continue.

I listen to Kyle Kuklinski every chance I get. He cuts through the bullshit.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11295
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.